Obama Approval Rating At New Low.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Oct 21, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. It's pretty amusing that the candidates in this upcoming election have him dropping by as a "campaign boost". I'm sure most of them view this just as the Republicans viewed the Dubya effort towards the end of his two terms.

Regardless of what the apologists say, the dramatic decline in approval is startling against the backdrop of what many people viewed as one of the worst President's in history. He had approval ratings at the start based solely on the fact that Bush was gone and yet STILL he's gone into the tank at a meteoric clip.

3. No one can beat W for worst unless they start a nuclear war.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

there can always be someone worse.

5. Tell me, how is Obama better than Bush? Obama is spending us into poverty, just like Bush did. Obama has us in wars we have no intention of winning, just like Bush did. Obama is doing nothing to stop illegal immigration, just like Bush did. Obama continues to support and fund the economic terrorists that detroyed the economy, just like Bush did. Obama has divided the country, more so than Bush did. Shall I go on? Where's the change we can believe in?

6. Excellent post.