Obama Approval Rating 68 Percent,highest approval in 20 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Apr 28, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

:eek:

#21     Apr 29, 2009
  2. Yeah, it is unfortunate. I thought Tdog might be one of those rare liberals who actually are reasonable and are willing to admit when the other side has a good point and they have made a mistake, but it seems he is instead just another run-of-the-mill, Obama-can-do-no-wrong, blame-everything-on-Bush, resort-to-ad-hominem-when-presented-with-facts-that-destroy-your-argument Canadian with an unnatural affinity for our CIC.

The torture thread is another example of his style of dodging questions and facts and resorting to ad hominem.

At least he sees the resident pedophile troll for what it is, though, so he has that going for him...

#22     Apr 29, 2009
  3. Your artful selectivity continues to impress. Your one-sidedness will invariably not go unnoticed or unappreciated by your peers. While you have unearthed a pattern in my posting, you predictably failed to recognize that my pattern is essentially BASED on, and in response to, the pattern blazed by AAA and those of his ilk. How unsurprising that this little tidbit would escape you. AAA has defined himself serially, and yet here you are, Piecemeal Percy, scratching your head.

Consider the nod and wink received.

#23     Apr 29, 2009
  4. reg

reg

AAA made a post based on facts. You responded with a personal attack implying that he is a racist without addressing any of the points made in his post. You can dodge all you want, but those are the FACTS in this issue.
    So, I would like to go back to my original question to you: is it your opinion that anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies is automatically a racist?
    No need to be feminine cute with your responses, just an honest one will suffice. Or at least, try to address AAA's points without flashing the race card.

#24     Apr 29, 2009
  5. reg

reg

That is true - he just has to stop fantasizing about Barry.

#25     Apr 29, 2009
  6. Obama can be eating white babies in the White house and will still have a rating of 99%++++++++, press calling him superpresident, messiah,savior,etc:mad:

#26     Apr 29, 2009
  7. As I noted earlier, AAA has defined himself serially. The sum of his posts tell his story quite nicely rather than any single post in isolation. Evidently, you share his "broader perspective." Since we all know what's what here, it is you who ought to curtail the cute stuff and stop hiding behind false skirts. Oh, and your sheet is on crooked.

#27     Apr 29, 2009
  8. " Got Hope"

"Yes we can"

"Some say I was born in a manger"

GROUPTHINK=BULLSHIT

#28     Apr 29, 2009
  9. #29     Apr 29, 2009
  10. I'll answer that one.
    No, of course not.
    Period.

But in the case of "AAA", it is clear that he is a whole lot more than just politically biased against President Obama.

Can you even find ONE SINGLE POST by him that agrees with how Obama has handled a given situation? He's been hammering away for 100 days straight with the same old "babbling" BS.

"AAA" was even HIGHLY critical of the way in which Obama handled the hostage situation of Captain Richard Phillips by the Somali pirates.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160732&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

And when asked what he would do differently, "AAA" ran away like the Internet Coward that he is, without providing his own "solution" to the hostage situation.

The guy doesn't trade the financial markets for a living, yet spends a ton of time on ET with >10,500 posts. And yet he still hasn't answered the question posed to him back on April 14th about what he would have done differently to successfully rescue Captain Phillips.

Why is that???

#30     Apr 29, 2009