Obama approval 53 %

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Mar 11, 2010.

1. Or Joe Biden, Robert Byrd, Rich Daley.....

#31     Mar 11, 2010
  2. Given all the democrats uttering racial slurs, it's hard to keep track of them all.

#32     Mar 11, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Well there it is. You're a true-believer. Your faith is that if only your guy was in power we'd be saved, but as long as the other guy is in power we're damned. That seems like an extreme assessment perhaps, but you're the one who trotted out the paroled serial killer image.

#33     Mar 11, 2010
  4. To the British, George Washington was a terrorist. And as I type, there's a pretty good chance that a drone, fired from right here on U.S. soil, is killing Pakistani civilians in an expansion of war, not sanctioned by Congressional vote. Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, Truman, LBJ, Bush, now even Nobel Man of Peace Obama, cold blooded killers. Hence, the term serial killer is nothing more than semantics.

#34     Mar 11, 2010
  5. I can't say I'm with you on the idea of choosing a paroled black serial killer over any white democrat (I suspect that was a bit of hyperbole and you wouldn't make that choice if it were actually available), but I do agree with the spirit of the quote above. Replace 'vast majority' with 'large majority' and you're almost certainly right.

#35     Mar 11, 2010
  6. No, its not.

#36     Mar 11, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

N O

If you need me to make it even simpler, just let me know.

#37     Mar 11, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tcahn7PwQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tcahn7PwQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#38     Mar 12, 2010
  9. Then what did you mean by this.

What is this 'fantasy' you were talking about.

#39     Mar 12, 2010