Obama approval 50 %.Reagan 43 % in April 82

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Apr 25, 2010.

1. Neither Bush was a Republican in the true sense of the word. They are both phonies. As far as the economy, memories are short and they elected Bush 2. I do blame the Republicans for thrusting these two incompetents on the US. If you can criticize Reagan for anything, it would have to be allowing the neocon spawn to get a foothold. On the other hand I blame the Democrats for shoving Obama on us. I could have put up with Hillary more than him.

#31     Apr 25, 2010
  2. Thread closed?

#32     Apr 25, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, its settled, Obama operates at near-retardation levels and Reagan was brilliant.

#33     Apr 25, 2010
  4. I don't see how Reagan was a Republican /Conservative when he almost tripled the national debt

Bush was Republican like with his tax cuts and all his policies benefiting the rich and the corporations.

Hilary's attempt at health care reform was more radical then Obamas.

#34     Apr 25, 2010
  5. Only a retard would assume a person with Obamas accomplishments has a low or average IQ

#35     Apr 25, 2010
  6. Bush Jr was an idiot and Reagan didn't seem to bright either.Both were puppets for the super rich although I think Reagan was a good President,but not the god the right makes him out to be

#36     Apr 25, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, getting to the office of president without ever holding an actual job except race-based strong-arming of chicago business and politicians is quite an accomplishment for a community organizer, particularly when lacking basic elligbility for the office.

#37     Apr 25, 2010
  8. College Professor,Author,Attorney, State Senator,US Senator :confused:

#38     Apr 25, 2010
  9. If he was able to assume the office of US President without being eligible he's much smarter then I thought

#39     Apr 25, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Of course you do, you're a nobody, and nobody's target.

#40     Apr 26, 2010