Obama approval 50 %.Reagan 43 % in April 82

Discussion in 'Politics' started by .........., Apr 25, 2010.

1. The tough guy approach

Ok.Reagan attacks Iran,Iran nukes Israel,Israel nukes Iran,all hell breaks out in the middle east.gas prices go to 20.00 a gallon etc

#21     Apr 25, 2010
  2. That sounds about right...

Christians get their Armageddon, Texas oil men get a windfall, Israel gets the sympathy they are looking for rationalize using their nukes, and the neocons get the biggest circle jerk in history...

#22     Apr 25, 2010
  3. Yep :)

#23     Apr 25, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I read somewhere that Obama's IQ is estimated to be about 115.

I don't know if that is good or bad. I only know that my mom is supposed to be 175 and she has trouble finding her car in the parking lot so 115 can't be good.

#24     Apr 25, 2010
  5. And how exactly is 115(above average intelligence) comparable to 175 (Genius) :confused:

#25     Apr 25, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Presidential historians are largely a bunch of black-dressing university faculty faggots who spout leftist bullshit at empty-headed students attending on affirmative action scholarships.

I piss on your assertions from great height and with considerable ease.

#26     Apr 25, 2010
  7. Where does Bush II fall on your chart?

#27     Apr 25, 2010
  8. Caused one of the worse US economies ever

Allowed the worse terrorist attack in the country's history

Made one of the biggest foreign policy mistakes in history with Iraq

Allowed Iran and North Korea to build nukes

Doubled the nation debt after coming into office with budget surpluses

700 billion dollar Wall Street bail out

Dollar loss massive value,Health care costs shot through the roof etc

To a Republican thats a great President :)

#28     Apr 25, 2010
  9. Obama has never officially released his IQ numbers,but his genes and academic accomplishments suggest he has an high IQ

Barack Obama's high-IQ brother

A commenter calling himself “research” reminded me of another key fact indicating Barack Obama’s high intelligence. According to a Times Online article, Barack Obama has a half brother, Mark Ndesandjo, who has three degrees, including an undergraduate degree from Brown and a Master’s degree in Physics from Stanford.

I should remind readers that physics is not the kind of subject that an affirmative action admit looking for an easy degree would study. It seems that Barack Obama, Sr. gave birth to two sons with elite cognitive ability. It’s amazing considering that they were raised by such different families, one in Indonesia and the other in Kenya, that they they both wound up getting difficult degrees from the most prestigious universities in the United States.

Kenya isn’t a country known for its high IQ citizens, but Barack Obama, Sr., Harvard educated himself, was obviously gifted with freakishly high IQ genes that he passed on to his children. This is really a perfect example of the triumph of genes over environment.

Just as Obama’s family suggests that Obama has high-IQ genes, Sarah Palin’s family suggests that that she has low IQ genes. Her son is a druggie, her daughter a teenage mom, no one in the family seems to be college-bound. People say that these are “normal problems” faced by parents, but that’s exactly what proves the point. These are normal problems for people with normal IQs of 100. It’s absolutely not normal for parents with top 5% IQs (125 or higher) to have children with these sorts of problems.

September 16, 2008 | Permalink

#29     Apr 25, 2010
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bush I and II made the same mistake but had different outcomes.

Bush I seemed to forget how the economy worked and began spending and broke a pledge regarding new taxes. At the end of his first term the choice was Clinton who had shown some astuteness with his state's economy while govenor and also had a good formal education in economics. Boom--> Bush I was out.

Bush II also lost his way economically but his entire term of office was distorted by 9/11. In a normal situation he may have been defeated at the end of his first term. The aftermath of 9/11 and the war situation altered the outcome and he got a second term. Bush II allowed Alan Greenspan to lower rates in the face of an overheating housing market and Boom---> Near economic collapse.

And thats all I have to say about that. :)

#30     Apr 25, 2010