Obama Apologist: DC Earthquake Squelches Economic Growth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bpcnabe, Aug 26, 2011.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You can't make this shit up:

"Now, at the beginning of this year we get earthquakes, tsunamis, revolutions in the Middle East, European financial crises, now they even have earthquakes out of Washington, D.C. I mean, we've had a series of things that have put some heavy blows and slowed the economy back down again. But, I think it's a little -- I don't think you want to confuse something that is way down and starting to grow out."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...now_blaming_earthquake_for_economic_woes.html

2. ============
    Same link, Ann Coulter asks '' what has Obame actually done to help job growth?'' :D His EPA ,unemployment policy extensions,tax policy, reckless spending ... is hindering .

But in fairness, lets mention a a $100+/ million dollar improvement;
    2 states have returned recently ''about a $100 million in federal Obama health care aid'' [Too much regulation they said]. So every little bit helps.:D

3. pspr

pspr

Yeah, Obama. Just think of all the people sitting in the can right now taking a crap who could be out there spending money stimulating the economy. That's got to have a serious detrimental effect on the economy and is certainly out of Obama's hands (or is it)? :D