Obama and the Paths He Chooses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Dec 9, 2008.

1. See Page #3 of this thread, the 3rd post.
    Shouldn't be too difficult.

#21     Dec 30, 2008
  2. Are you honestly telling me that you think a person's track record can be seen and judged by the people he appoints in his cabinet?

Thats like saying this certain person is amazing at baseball because he picked all these great players on his fantasy team.

You truly have to be mentally challenged if you equate a person's track record with the people they appoint.

#22     Jan 2, 2009
  3. Landis-

Don't waste your time with this idiot, brother.

He is the stockturd3r of the P&R forum.

#23     Jan 2, 2009
  4. Thanks.
    Will put on IGNORE.
    :)

#24     Jan 2, 2009
  5. Reaver beat me to it with his good advice. You need to remember that while ignorance can be corrected, stupid is forever. Don't waste anything more than an occasional and much deserved insult on NeoRodent.

#25     Jan 2, 2009
  6. ak15

ak15

The only problem in putting the high school kid on "ignore" is that you miss out on a lot of fun. I usually read his posts when I need to get a good laugh. Thankfully, NR is abundantly available and is at his cracking best during the evening hours in his inebriated state after having performed quite a few elbow-bending exercises.

#26     Jan 2, 2009
  7. Apparently you agree with what Landis has said.

If you agree than answer this question.

Does it make sense to judge Obama's leadership skills, track record and overall experience by looking at the people he appoints in his cabinet?

You liberals would look so much better if instead of teaming up to insult the opposite view you could actually team up to debate the opposite view.

#27     Jan 2, 2009
  8. The problem is . . . is that no one sees the VALUE of debating you because you have such a distorted and "grandiose" style of debating based in presenting one generalization after another, with no evidence or basis in fact, and very little logic being applied except for a rather naive partisanship . . . conveniently avoiding key points being raised, along with an overall lack of basic understanding of just how Congress and the Executive Branch function under strong and/or weak leaders.

Good Luck to You.

#28     Jan 2, 2009
  9. How can I be anything but general when it comes to Obama? He hasn't said shit for the last couple months. Basically the only judgment that can be made about the man is what he hasn't said as of right now. Everything else is pure speculation on what he can and can't do.

You think Obama will most likely become a great leader.

I think he will be a poor leader.

We will see.

#29     Jan 2, 2009
  10. Once again, you have put words in my mouth.
    Your lack of reading comprehension is once again rearing its "ugly" head and proving exactly my point as to why it is a complete waste of time debating you.

I have never said that "Obama will most likely become a great leader."
    What I have said ( thus far ) is that I have been very impressed with the appointments that he has made to his cabinet.

But you certainly do appear to be OBSESSED with the President elect ( who I might add has yet to officially take office ), given the FACT that you have posted 216 times using his name.

#30     Jan 2, 2009