Obama And The New Auto Regulations

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by EMRGLOBAL, May 19, 2009.

1. 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Car Pictures

The hybrid is a normal sized pickup you stupid rednecks.

#31     May 20, 2009
  2. President Barry is driving the kook jobs absolutely nuts.

i like that part.

:D

#32     May 20, 2009
  3. Too bad the Escape Hybrid couldn't pull a real trailer to save its life.

#33     May 20, 2009
  4. Government Motors intorduces the "Obama" car...

#34     May 20, 2009
  5. Quote from TraderZones:

I drive a Civic, changed out all my bulbs for compact fluorescents, and am generally careful. And I am a white conservative Republican.

Secondly, it was also a choice to lynch blacks and keep them out of schools. Sometimes dictates have a reason.

The concept that there is nothing wrong with our current way of life with relation to the environment is an ignorant one.

Good for you. To bad a majority of your peers can't say the same.

I, like a majority of Americans, do not believe in the dubious claim that somehow man's emission of greenhouse gasses is the cause for supposed global warming. The whole theory is based on computer models that assume some correlation between Co2 levels and temperature that is way overboard.

Are you really equating support of small government to that of slavery? This doesn't even deserve a response.

Inefficiency? We now export over 50% of our oil, and are funding Iran, Chavez, and a number of other organizations that would like to cause us some major hurting.
    How does this have anything to do with domestic regulation and why do you assume I support any of these efforts?

You are paranoid. Try going to some of the low lying countries like Bangladesh and island countries, which are getting close to losing a huge amount of coastlands to saltwater intrusion, tropical storm swells and flooding
    Try looking up the facts. Sea levels has always risen, storms has not increased, the inland Ice is getting bigger etc. hell, temperatures are falling and have been since 1998. Regardless, do you really think a silly regulation will prevent any of this? If anyone, you're naive.

That is "meet" not "meat". Sheesh.
    Oh, I apologize for the typo. For your information, I do not live in an English-speaking country. I've never lived in an English-speaking country for a longer period of time.

I am both conservative and libertarian. But I am sorry you try to put yourself in the same group. Holding your breath until you turn blue and throwing temper tantrums when we are faced with enormous world problems is obstructionist, not libertarian.

You will throw another tirade, but you will be on ignore so I don't give a whoopee

I think this is a prime example of someone who doesn't have the guts to stand up for what he believes. you're not a libertarian. If you think you are you are delusional big time. A libertarian would never believe in government being the holy saviour. A libertarian would never believe in government deciding how others should live their lives. You are a left winger.

#35     May 20, 2009
  6. Do you always move your house?

I thought it stayed in one place for a while.

#36     May 20, 2009
  7. gangof4

gangof4

rednecks: check

trailer reference: check.

over the top 'ruining the country' hyperbole: check.

geesh, sally, congrats- you're the prototypical cookie cutter self righteous condescending liberal. so, do you live in berkeley, SF or NYC? better be careful, if your smug cloud merges with Obama's and then Clooney's academy award speech smug cloud, we're all in trouble.

tell me: are Obama's balls salty or do they taste like misty meadows and rainbows to you?

#37     May 20, 2009
  8. You have issues.

You have to embrace change, it is not your enemy.

#38     May 20, 2009
  9. Commies said the same thing at the inception of the Soviet Union. Change is sometimes the enemy when it makes matters worse.

#39     May 20, 2009
  10. My xDrive35d has 465 lb-ft torque. It could pull a stump outta the ground going uphill while pulling a horse trailer. And get 30MPG while doing it.

YOu should buy the right car.

#40     May 20, 2009