Obama and Hu

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

This press conference is fun to watch. I can't wait for the SNL skit this weekend on this. Watching Obama stutter when asked about the human rights violations in China with HU standing there next to him was classic. To be fair, Obama probably answered that question as well as he could. Very awkward moment.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hu pushed back and then later talked about human rights in China during his short translated statement.

I hate Barrack Obama with every fiber of my being but saw no flaw in his performance today.

He mentioned human rights, discrimination against American companies bidding on Chinese government contracts, free trade and his boy Geithner has been talking about currency manipulation all week.

Sorry.

Gotta call 'em like I see 'em so that I'm able to look in the mirror to shave each morning. (shrug)

3. Did barry bring up random SLBM launches??? :eek:

Did not thinks so.......:confused:

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hey. :)

I don't think it was Chinese. I've got a lot of experience with big American solid rockets up close and personal. It really looked like an SLBM to me. It registered with me as likely being a test flight with a dummy warhead. Just my opinion.

5. pspr

pspr

Who? Oh, Hu. :D

6. Ricter

Ricter

This is religious, no, zealous to the core.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Whatever. Get over it.