Obama and abortion?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Defense? Nope....

Why would I defend him?

The only thing I'm saying is that you're a troll and will take anyone's statement out of context to find a subject to post on that will hopefully inflame someone's emotions so that you can get your jollies......

Carry on :cool:

#11     Mar 6, 2007
  2. I have to agree. Z seems to just love taking a contrary position just for the sake of being contrary. It's obvious Obama was not talking about abortion. Z wants to see a bogeyman behind every event. Life ain't that complicated Z, no matter how much you'd like it to be.

#12     Mar 6, 2007
  3. So I discuss Obama and policy, and the need for him to clarify his statements so as not to appear contradictory, and you attack me personally.

Par for the course...

Seems to be the ET way when people can't make sufficient arguments...

#13     Mar 6, 2007
  4. Oh, so you were sincere....

My apologizes for assuming otherwise...

I'll now leave this thread so you can discuss these 'contradictions' with any others that feel the same as you.....

Crickets chirping..........

#14     Mar 6, 2007
  5. So you are unable to stay on topic, which is Obama and his comments.

Par for the course...

#15     Mar 6, 2007
  6. Chirp......

Chirp chirp................

#16     Mar 7, 2007
  7. You remind me of the Palestinians: Start a fight, and then cry about it when the other side hits back.

Do the world a favor and die already.

#17     Mar 7, 2007
  8. That's one heckova a resentment you carry around...

#18     Mar 7, 2007
  9. lol... Aristotle you ain't. I won't bother to point out the logical fallacy here. You would likely either claim personal attack or post a picture of a pink rabbit, which is what you usually do when an assertion you make is countered by an appeal to facts.

#19     Mar 7, 2007