Obama: America will never be second

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Let's slow down on insulting each other, OK?

Fox is doing well, but they still have a small fraction of the overall market, they are not anywhere near dominant, check the numbers. Only a few of their opinion shows dominate the "cable" market, which in itself is a small part of the overall market.

#21     Jan 30, 2010
  2. the country doesn't sit idly by and let idiocy reign, good bye Obama, wish I never knew you

(at least that is my Hope)

#22     Jan 30, 2010
  3. "It's obvious that Republicans do better when they stick to the basics," said Hannity. "That includes calling the President a Communist, Fascist, Jainist, who wants to murder all Americans with his bare hands.

"Face it, the GOP has Fox News to state their case, and Obama doesn't," said Hannity. "In the end, that's what real Americans need."

#23     Jan 30, 2010
  4. America will always be first for Military power.

#24     Feb 1, 2010
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Obama's First Year

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

#25     Feb 1, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Everyone does, everywhere, and throughout history. It's a habit of mind.

#26     Feb 1, 2010
  7. America should declare War on China. This will prove to the world that America will always be first. China is challenging USA's ecocomic position and threatening USA many times. It is the military power that determines which country is first and not the economic position.

#27     Feb 2, 2010
  8. Yannis

Yannis

And before that, many people believe that New Jersey should declare war on Pennsylvania, for similar and clearly obvious reasons... at least as obvious as the China thing... :)

#28     Feb 2, 2010
  9. Frankly I'd like to see Flint Michigan declare war on Buffalo Ny.:D

#29     Feb 2, 2010