Obama already mixed up in scandal.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Dec 9, 2008.

1. well said.

#51     Dec 10, 2008
  2. Now that's rich coming from the side that still thinks Al Gore won in 2000.
    Your boy hasn't even taken the oath and he's awash in a scandal. Where is all the transparency he was talking about? Why the low profile all of the sudden?
    You were warned about his ties to Rezko and chose to ignore it. Now it's coming back. Rezko is due for sentencing in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if he has an "accident".
    Read it and weep bitches.
    http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/rezko_obama_governor/2008/12/09/159976.html?s=al&promo_code=73FD-1

#52     Dec 10, 2008
  3. When you get done READING Zbig's latest book, let me know what you then think about his pakistan "asymmetrical" comments!

Man you guys are killing me with your inabilities to research what is coming down the pipe from these guys.....oh well! :confused:

#53     Dec 10, 2008
  4. Know this .. I love you CaptainObvioius... but for the good of the country .... shit for the good of the world, we should maintain Obama's innocence until proven otherwise.

Obama has done nothing to suggest he is corrupt.

Except of course go along with these descpicble fools ,... and be raised in the belly of the beast

#54     Dec 10, 2008

5. Are you really as dumb as you sound... guys like you keep bringing this country down with your constant neurotic attempts to discredit everyone who is not a right-wing radical whack-job! Funny though, you spend no time pointing out how Bush lied to the entire USA about WPD just to involve us in another Vietnam!

#55     Dec 10, 2008
  6. The guy who gave the president-elect a BJ is not going to be a saint.

#56     Dec 10, 2008
  7. Still riding the WMD story? That has already played out for you radical lefties.
    It was OK to question every move of the Bush administration, but now no questions can be asked of the chosen one. Never mind his political career was born in the belly of the beast that is Chicago politics. Lets just ignore that all the usual suspects of that corrupt machine have been with Obama all the way. Just pretend it's all on the up and up and move on. That's the ticket!
    BTW, Halibutron...BOO! Did that scare you?

#57     Dec 11, 2008
  8. Cesko

Cesko

LOL.LOL.LOL
    This post gets to the top of the dumbest I have ever read here. And if I remember well this guy is a trained lawyer. No ability to reflect whatsoever. Are you a fucking insect or what?

How about that Bush and he lied didn't he(no proof but it doesn't matter)?
    And at the same time guys like you keep bringing this country down with your constant neurotic attempts to discredit everyone who is not a right-wing radical whack-job

Un-freaking-believable.
    :D :D :D

#58     Dec 11, 2008