Obama already mixed up in scandal.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Dec 9, 2008.

1. newtoet

newtoet

Ah yes - the newswithviews.com site. Where I go for all my news.

A quick Google search shows he is another major conspiracy theorist too. You want kudos because this guy didn't write a book about a boy's first wet dream like the last guy you posted did?

Seriously, you are a tool.

#31     Dec 10, 2008
  2. I got that a lot, during the Clinton admin, the Carter admin... when a Rebuplican gets busted for something it's "culture of corruption" that the Democrats have to clean up..

Democrats ARE corruption, pro queer, theft of money from the rich to give to the poor, tax the working person into oblivion, etc... and they are going to clean up a culture of corruption, LOL!!

#32     Dec 10, 2008
  3. ...and you are quoting garbage from RUMORMILLNEWS........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/noframes/read/93887

What, did you just set that crap website up last night??? :D

Remember in the end, there is NO way to refute that Brzezinski, Gates, and obama have a very big tool just waiting for you! Too bad you have not been able to CHALLENGE one once of the ties that obama has with Brzezinski!!! :cool:

Just the facts maam, just the facts! :D

#33     Dec 10, 2008
  4. newtoet

newtoet

Yes, I am quoting you the authors biography that can be found on multiple sites. I am not quoting you "supposed news" from a conspiracy theorist website.

The author of the first "news" piece you posted is a conspiracy theorist who also wrote a book about a boy's first wet dream.

The second "news" piece you posted is written by another conspiracy theorist with a long history of writing about everything from Oklahoma City to Clinton, and probably Roswell.

There is a reason you guys post articles from off the wall sites written by conspiracy theorists who jump from one conspiracy to another - the government and UFOs, Kennedy, 9/11, etc...the reason is because THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND THAT BULLSHIT. You don't find it anywhere else, and as I proved in an earlier post most of this shit is written by whack jobs with a LONG history of stupid. And shit, some of it is even written by perverts who also write books about kids wet dreams.

Really reputable stuff.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

End of story.

#34     Dec 10, 2008
  5. Thanks for the info

I know Zbig is linked to Obama,but don't know how much.

Zbig gave interviews criticizing Obama's stance on going into Pakistan and said that Hilary would be a bad VP choice.if Zbig didn't like hilary,why would Obama pick her as SOS

#35     Dec 10, 2008
  6. Hey newtoet why didn't John Kerry have so many horrible past associations like Obama?

The same "fear mongering" evil republicans are still around.

The reason is because Obama actually has all these fucked up associations.

Adding another fucked up association at this point is like a millionare buying a piggy bank.

#36     Dec 10, 2008
  7. saxon

saxon

Use your head. Obama had just won the presidency of the United States. What possible motivation would he have to risk EVERYTHING over the appointment of an Illinois senator??

Answer: NONE

#37     Dec 10, 2008
  8. Agreed 100%
    But the idiots and fear-mongering morons on ET would lead you to believe otherwise.

Face it . . .

McCain and the Republican Party ( whats left of it ) got crushed in this last election. Get over it.

Robert Gates is the Secretary of Defense.
    Former Supreme Allied Commander of Europe, General Jim Jones is head of the NSA. And 4-star General and former Army Chief of Staff General Eric Shinseki is head of the VA.

I believe that Shinseki was the only military man that PUBLICLY stood up to the Bush Administration and Rumsfeld and told them that "Operation Iraqi Freedom" needed more troops back in 2003.

After that public "comment", he was forced out of his position as Army Chief of Staff.

#38     Dec 10, 2008
  9. 3 weeks ago, David Axelrod said Obama did discuss the senate seat with Blagojevich.

Yesterday, Obama untruthed when he stated he had not discussed the seat with Blagojevich.

http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/

#39     Dec 10, 2008

10. Larry Sinclair is wanted in Colorado, but you can catch him today at the National Press Club.

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

#40     Dec 10, 2008