Obama Aide Says Reparations ‘Top Priority’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Mav88

Mav88

reparations are not new, but they are a joke.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/general/2002/03/25/reparations-sidebar.htm

what's more interesting is the last quote. I've shown that black people are an economic burden, but being led by stupid liberal commie such as Jackson, they really believe that all you see around you is built on an economic foundation of a bunch of cotton pickers 160 years ago and they are owed for it.

#21     Feb 5, 2013
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yea, they exist mostly on satirical and white supremacist websites which is why I asked you how old you were.

#22     Feb 5, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

How old are you?

#23     Feb 6, 2013
  4. So let's see. After sentences like this:

, "Therefore we'll be placing a special tax on Southern whites to pay for this spending."

"If you eat grits for breakfast, drink sweet tea, or have Jeff Foxworthy albums on cassette tape in your car - you'll be getting a bill from us. And If you know who Larry the Cable Guy is, you'll be facing an extra surcharge."

Jarrett admits that in the likely event that Congress will refuse to act, President Obama will institute his reparations program through executive order.

The same moron AGW deniers like Lucrum, PT and 377 still don't get that it's a joke and start flipping out. You can feel their heads exploding. LOL. Too funny. What does that tell you about deniers and indeed right wingnuts in general?

Yes, they're morons.

This is quite normal for the dim-witted paranoid right that they uncritically will believe any sort of thing including far-fetched conspiracies of all kinds. The latest I heard was from my moron righty , gun-nut BIL. He was telling everyone at a party how Obama is trying to get a law passed to let him run for a third term. I basically told him he was nuts. A quick search on Google when I got home of course proved it to be bullshit.

#24     Feb 6, 2013
  5. Mercor

Mercor

You are also blind to the benefits of global warming.

#25     Feb 6, 2013
  6. Mav88

Mav88

and right after I posted you a link showing you how serious they have been in the past, and how serious blacks are about them.

what a shitwit

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q5XAvfgpesU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Feb 6, 2013
  7. Arnie

Arnie

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.
    Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

#27     Feb 6, 2013
  8. You mean satire like this?
    [​IMG]

#28     Feb 6, 2013
  9. Mav88

Mav88

If 'our progess' means a leftist agenda, then I can assure you that timid ignorance isn't in thier way, reality is in their way.

Reparations are a serious topic to the black community, so was the article must be meant to make fun of blacks and ridicule their timid ignorance.

#29     Feb 6, 2013
  10. ================
    Good points;
    I thought at first this was about the Chicago crowd[Mayor Emmnanuel /City of ChicagoObama aide] paying the NRA $1.4 million in legal fees .Oh well:D :D

#30     Feb 6, 2013