Obama Aid Pfeiffer: The Law Is Irrelevant

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pspr, May 19, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

That's the main problem with Obama and his Administration. There is the belief that the Law and the Constitution are irrelevant obstacles to his goals and actions. Obama needs to resign.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uqo6bbetcek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. And when Reagan sold weapons to a state sponsor of terrorism, blatantly flouting the law, did you want him to resign?

3. pspr

pspr

Reagan is gone. The incompetent idiot in the White House with 3 (or more) scandals going presently is Barack Hussein Obama.

4. You did not answer the question.

5. pspr

pspr

If it deserved a direct answer I would have. Why don't you ask Obama to answer the questions posed to him?

6. I see, so it is about your unique hatred for Obama, not for the breaking of any laws. Gotcha.

7. pspr

pspr

Why don't you stick to the video where Dan Pfeiffer says "THE LAW IS IRRELEVANT?"

Trying to switch the topic doesn't change the fact that Obama runs a lawless, criminal administration. We need Obama to resign NOW!

Just last week you were on board. Now you've slipped over-board again into the perilous waters of lies and deceit.

8. I asked you if you would want Reagan to resign, you seem reluctant to answer that, and now you have gone off the the rails.

All over a simple question.

9. jem

jem

At the time if Reagan had been a younger man, not apparently suffering from alzheimers (sp?) I wanted to get to the bottom of Iran Contra... and yes had he really broken the law I would have wanted to have seen him prosecuted.

No president no brokerage crook, no banker, no campaign contributor should be outside the law.

We need to make that message clear again.
    Its time to prosecute the people who damage our nation.

Sensational stories get the news while the crooked politicians and there master crook cronies go free.

It has to stop.

10. Exactly. My beef is the AP thing, which seems to have gone away. DOJ getting phone records of people they don't like gives me pause. If Obama is behind it, he should go.

#10     May 19, 2013