Obama Admits He Has No Intention Of Closing Our Borders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 2, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Do you practice what you preach? Or just throw stones all day?

#51     Jul 8, 2010
  2. they'd be prosecuted on an individual basis would they not? you'd persecute a whole race for the acts of a few?

#52     Jul 8, 2010
  3. i practice throwing stones :D

you preach jingoism do you really practice it?

#53     Jul 8, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

who cares about 300 years from now? I live in the present and right now we are under foreign invasion.

Liberal logic: Americans took the land from indians, therefore we should willingly let ourselves be overrun with mexicans.

However it is illogical since they simultaneously side with the invaded (indians) and the invaders (present day mexicans). The illogic betrays the real agenda which is unabashed hatred of anything white and american.

America has only been one of the most successful countries ever, I guess that's why people like Kill hates it so much. I say screw Kill's stupid assed hateful opinion. Nobody, I mean nobody sits back while their home is ransacked.

#54     Jul 8, 2010
  5. He didn't say HE would, he said THEY would. Guess being literate isn't a job requirement at mcdonalds... also when did 'terrorist' become a race...

#55     Jul 8, 2010
  6. gabfly, please weigh in here

#56     Jul 8, 2010
  7. Translation: gabby, im getting my ass handed to me in this debate. i'm punked out and in a corner, can you help me please..

LOL!! pathetic!!

#57     Jul 8, 2010
  8. achilles28

achilles28

I say what I mean. And I do my best to practice what I say.

That's more than you, apparently.

#58     Jul 8, 2010
  9. Not when people like the Bush Administration prosecute their own ICE agents for doing their jobs. Just one of many examples below:

http://www.corylegaldefense.com/info/corys_story.html

#59     Jul 8, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

...and by his own admission sells hamburgers at McDonald's.

#60     Jul 9, 2010