Obama Admits He Has No Intention Of Closing Our Borders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Yes, it would be difficult, if not impossible to do anything of substance about the Anchor baby law. I still think it's an issue that needs to be addressed in a very public way. I would guess the majority of Americans do not understand how the 14th Amendment is being perverted to allow this Anchor baby crap to continue. We need to call out those that support it, and give the people an opportunity to vote them out.
    If we do not take away the incentives to come here, they'll keep coming. The other alternative is gunning them down at the border. Much as I'd like to see that we all know it ain't going to happen.
    This situation is what has me so negative about our country. 20 million illegals and more coming every day is simply not sustainable, and will create a level of poverty accross the board for tens of millions of Americans, the like of which we have never experienced. It will make the Great Depression look like a cake walk.

#31     Jul 8, 2010
  2. This may be lame but suppose France started teaching German in all of it's schools. Everywhere you went in France you'd have two points of information. One in French, then right alongside, German.

Frankly if I was French, I'd be worried.

Do any countries do this, except us?

Embrace a foreign language alongside English.

----------------

This I'm sure is by design.

#32     Jul 8, 2010
  3. The primary reason illegals from across the Southern border want to "come to America" is to take advantage of our social services... Americans have, in one way or another... "paid into the system"... either voluntarily or against our will...

In any event, AMERICANS HAVE PAID FOR OUR SOCIAL SAFETY NET... illegals want to take advantage of our social net without ever having paid into it.. they're not US citizens.. they're not "entitled".

That the Federal Government even allows such things is DESPICABLE! All who advocate for illegal immigrants to abuse the US system SHOULD BE SHOT AS A TRAITOR... !

And Mexico President Caleron... He's a total JERK.. pissn' and moanin' about our not wanting to provide benefits to his illegals. America has been FOOLISH... having given so much to so many that we can't even take care of our own...WE'RE EFFIN BROKE BECAUSE OF IT!!

1. WE SHOULD SEAL THE BORDER..

2. WE SHOULD SHOOT TRESPASSERS ON SIGHT!!!

That would soon put an end to this Obama-supported BULLSHIT!

And if Americans had any BALLS.. they'd impeach that SOB OBAMA, TAR AND FEATHER HIM, AND RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL!!!!!

#33     Jul 8, 2010
  4. HooRah! Agree with it all, even though you have me on ignore for calling Beck a radical. Radical is what we need. My opinion he's not radical enough, and his croc tears bore me. Time for crying is over. It's time to get angry, REAL ANGRY! Like it or not, a fight is coming, and tears won't win the battle.

#34     Jul 8, 2010
  5. Mav88

Mav88

The kneejerk folks like sunshine, gabby, and ....... and their kind have never put forth the obvious conclusion to their thinking- simply dispose with immigration laws. If open borders are so wise, then why have immigation laws at all?

Most of us know how stupid that is, most americans don't want the illegals here, yet republicans lack the will or the guts to do something. We need a new conservative party. Republicans are incompetant.

#35     Jul 8, 2010
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Agreed. Even mainstream Republicans think this is all fun and games. That border security is a "non-issue". I know Middle Eastern guys that snuck through the US-Mexican border to get to Canada. If they're doing it, what makes anyone think Al Queda isn't? And that's the elephant in the room. The national security apparatus has known this since Sept 12th, 2001. Why haven't they screamed bloody murder? Why didn't Bush or Obama scream bloody murder? Because they want another 911. That's why. They're courting disaster, and they know it. It's a conspiracy of non-action. Look the other way and hope somebody blows shit up.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VjMTNPXYu-Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VjMTNPXYu-Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#36     Jul 8, 2010
  7. I don't think that's it. More likely, both Bush and Obama were loathe to secure the souther border in the fear doing so would piss off the Latino vote and send them to the "other side". Neither wants to risk THAT. Despicable!!

Arizona and the other border states should call out the Guard and have them SHOOT TRESPASSERS ON SIGHT. Try not to kill them (at least, at first).. just shoot 'em in the leg. Then send them back home. Soon, illegals would stop violating the border...

#37     Jul 8, 2010
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Let's say you're right. Two consecutive American Presidents willfully put the entire Country at risk of another 911 - or worse - for votes. How does that make them any less criminal? They're still jeopardizing the entire Country, with sound mind and complete forethought.

#38     Jul 8, 2010
  9. It doesn't make them "less criminal". Clinton, too... all are guilty of the same... Congress and the President take an "oath of office"... which includes "living up the the Constitution and defending the USA against all enemies, foreign and domestic"... We all see they basically ignore all of that. Don't those BLATANT breach of promises, lies, and utter disregard for the Constitution and the welfare of the American citizenry make you as angry as it does me? :mad: :mad:

In addition to "illegals looking for work and taking jobs from American citizens"... there are drug mules and cartel muscle with assault weapons to protect drug cargo... not to mention some Middle Eastern terrorists types who can just stroll across the border... ALL of that should be stopped.

#39     Jul 8, 2010
  10. Arnie

Arnie

If terrorists were crossing the border and burning down black churches, or killing gays, the border would be secured in a matter of days. :D

PS: nothing against gays or blacks, it just illustrates where this administrations priorities are.

#40     Jul 8, 2010