Obama Admits He Has No Intention Of Closing Our Borders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 2, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

We were told but we didn't believe it. I mean, what kind of President would refuse to secure the border?

#21     Jul 2, 2010
  2. Eliminate the welfare state completely and I would have a tendency to agree with you but otherwise is just economic and social suicide.

#22     Jul 2, 2010
  3. we can build a fence. we got lots of different fences. we got thousands of miles of unused fence. which keeps out desperate people?

#23     Jul 2, 2010
  4. my point is only there must be a better solution than killing everyone that steps foot over an arbitrary line in the sand :confused:

#24     Jul 2, 2010
  5. cstfx

cstfx

He's already in office and sitting in the chair.

#25     Jul 2, 2010
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Yea, and a good number are convicted felons, drug dealers, MS13, and terrorists. Don't be so naive.

America is for Americans first. Maybe you haven't read the papers, but the US is down 9 Million jobs and still bleeding. Yet illegals crossing the border in droves to take away what scarce jobs America has is okay by you?

#26     Jul 3, 2010
  7. achilles28

achilles28

I already agreed with all that. AND build the fence. Fence should be the #1 priority.

#27     Jul 3, 2010
  8. da-net

da-net

Thought you might be interested in an email I received from Governor Jan Brewer. I do not live in Arizona, but I have donated to help in our mutual fight with Mr. Obama, who by the way took an oath to support & defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic...not persecute a state for doing his job which he refuses to do...wonder if he considers himself an enemy of our country?

here is the donation link;

https://az.gov/app/keepazsafe/donation_information.xhtml

#28     Jul 7, 2010
  9. 1. Build "The Fence"... secure the border.

2. Round up all illegals and deport them... first recording fingerprints and DNA. (If later recaptured on American soil, imprisoned for 2-5 years.) Deny "social benefits" to all illegals.

3. Station 10,000 troops near border with orders to "shoot on sight", those who step foot on American soil. Soon, this policy will become a deterrent.

Our official "Southern border" policy is not only dangerous to American citizens, it's stupid!!

:mad:

#29     Jul 7, 2010
  10. Mav88

Mav88

Their opportunity comes at our expense both socially and economically. While they may not be trying to take us down, they sure don't care about us- disrespect for our laws and culture to name 2 examples.

No nation can and does tolerate illegal immigration, that's why it is regulated. There is no reason at all why the United States should tolerate it. If we allowed in every person in the world who wanted a better life, it would destroy us. It is dangerous to experiment like this.

#30     Jul 8, 2010