Obama administration is an abject failure?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Your only off by 4.5 trillion on obamas debt, maybe you should read tghe shit you copy and paste, obama will have doubled the debt by the end of his term

#71     Jul 5, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Under Obama, most of the growth in the debt is.. non-discretionary. It was made law long before he came to power.

#72     Jul 5, 2013
  3. Its from 2010,and it clearly states that.Even after inheriting a trillion dollar deficit from Bush Obama wont have increased the debt 186 % like Reagan did who inherited a 79 billion dollar deficit from carter.Obama might surpass Bushs 86 % but Bush came into office with a balanced budget and increased the debt nearly 100 % and the deficit by a trillion

Unlike Reagen ,Bush and Bush Obama will leave office with a smaller deficit then he came into office with.

#73     Jul 5, 2013
  4. Yeah ,they like to ignore that.

#74     Jul 5, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Constitutional law huh? Well ain't that special. The US Constitution happens to be something he wants to fundamentally change. i.e., destroy. Hmmmm...

#75     Jul 5, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

And did that ice cream shop go out of business after he gave out the free ice cream? Btw, thanks ak. You're helping us know even more about our tyrant president :)

#76     Jul 5, 2013

7. The Supreme Court upholds his legislation so I would disagree

#77     Jul 5, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

The Supreme Court has been broken since the early 1960's, and you know it.

#78     Jul 5, 2013
  9. Broken or not The Constitution says The SC decides.The SC has not been overturning Obamas polices so I disagree that he is violating The Constitution .

#79     Jul 5, 2013
  10. maxpi

maxpi

#80     Jul 5, 2013