Obama administration is an abject failure?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jul 5, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I'm sure he's not only a fudge packer but a cocksucker, too. He's just an incredibly amoral dipshit. (He probably eats that, too.)

#221     Jul 10, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

The modern progressive party platform. I hope they actually run on it instead of lying about who they are every election cycle.

#222     Jul 10, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#223     Jul 11, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I took 377 off long enough to quote him:

Short list when you take off the last three who I think are banned anyway. My list is dwarfed by several righties' lists.

#224     Jul 11, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Still, Denner had a point. If you're going to say you don't care what people post because it's just a message forum, having folks on that list like AAA and whatnot doesn't really support your sentiment.

As for righties who have large ignore lists, the only one I can think of that has a huge list is Scat. Who else, do you think?

Incidentally, we have some similar folks - you and I. I find that amusing. jamiejones and IMFtrader, for example.

#225     Jul 11, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I was referring to our point of departure on this topic, what posters here think of me, i.e. if they think I'm an idiot or not. About that I do not care. Do you?

#226     Jul 11, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, I do not.

Still, I think you would find some value in removing some of the folks from your ignore list. But, of course, that is your prerogative.

#227     Jul 11, 2013