Obama administration is an abject failure?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jul 5, 2013.

1. I'll second that :)

#211     Jul 10, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the Tea Party is absolutely GD right on every point.

#212     Jul 10, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, you should stop having sex with your admitted gay brother.

#213     Jul 10, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bad example Tao, cause actually that one IS true. :D

#214     Jul 10, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL Both of you can go suck your dicks, pricks.

Oh, futurecunt you can suck your bother's dick if you prefer.

Idiots.

#215     Jul 10, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What an idiot. Our kind are the ones paying for the welfare of your kind. Do the math moron. At some point there aren't enough of us left to pay for you and your ilk.

#216     Jul 10, 2013
  7. This guy [futurecurrents] is a brainwashed, ignorant, rah rah communist fuck-nut. He is so out-there as to seem to be a caricature of a dumb-fuck, trained on command propogandist. It's like you can't even make up the shit that he comes up with and say it with a straight (as opposed to the goat fucker he is) face. But then again, we should be compassionate (after all, he fucks his gay brother regularly). It may simply be brain damage he incurred (from God knows what STD's he contracted from the incest). Some damage runs deep (real deep).

#217     Jul 10, 2013
  8. except that isn't what it means, that is what you imagine it to mean cause you're all fucked up. It says 'encouraging traditional family values' surely even your can understand that family is important. A traditional family is a mother father and their own children, I think it is very fucking obvious that's the way nature/god/whatever intended. It is the way we are designed, i would argue, through evolution because it works BEST. That doesn't in any way mean that those from nontraditional families are 'second class' citizens. And encourage means to me that instead of the state (see: taxpayers) taking care of other people's children, that they should stick it out and take care of their own. What a novel idea, i know.

You really must be gay though, cause you think everything revolves around homosexuality, it's all a big conspiracy against homo's. haha

#218     Jul 10, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

So, as one of our resident morons, you are telling us that you believe:

1. Illegal aliens are here legally.
    2. Pro-domestic employment is not a priority.
    3. A strong military is not needed.
    4. Special interests must be cultured.
    5. Gun ownership should be banned.
    6. Government must be grown larger.
    7. The national budget must contain deficits.
    8. Deficit spending is always good.
    9. Bailout and stimulus plans are good.
    10. Increasing personal income taxes is a must.
    11. Increasing business income taxes is mandatory.
    12. Political offices must be available only to the elite.
    13. Intrusive government is good for you.
    14. English should be just one of many languages spoken in America.
    15. Traditional family values are worthless.

That's what I thought you meant, futurecunt. You are one of the biggest morons that ever lived you fucking asshole.

#219     Jul 10, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Future cunts has admitted his brother is gay. And accused someone else of being frustrated for not having "experimented" earlier in life. The obvious implication is he and his brother "experimented" together when they were growing up.

#220     Jul 10, 2013