Obama administration is an abject failure?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jul 5, 2013.

1. jem

jem

not the complete plan.... as you know... their boss or whoever is using them...

would go to court to get a liberal judge to compell you to give them your guns... your bullets and half your food.

Then then they would get whoever had the power to execute that order in exchange for a preferred seat on his cabinet.

#201     Jul 10, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That's just your opinion.

:D

#202     Jul 10, 2013
  3. Says the guy who has placed 90% of his adversaries on the ignore list.

What was that little tidbit about "self-esteem" again?

Yeah, I thought so.

#203     Jul 10, 2013
  4. I know what you're saying but imo, if it comes to war this country won't survive.. although I do agree that we are headed in that direction. The best thing we can do, again in my opinion, is take a more active role in govt, and stop supporting the establishment. Both sides are proven failures and while the 'progressives' are clearly, objectively anti-American, the establishment reps too are a joke and don't give two shits about trampling our Rights. So fuck 'em all, I will be volunteering my time to the next worthy AMERICAN candidate.

#204     Jul 10, 2013
  5. Actually people like you and your kind are the biggest problem in America,always has been.Good thing for America our numbers are increasing while yours are declining :)

#205     Jul 10, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

It's people like LEAPup that founded this country, dumbass.

#206     Jul 10, 2013
  7. +1 The guy is truly a brain-dead, ignorant, rah rah USA flag waver. He is so out-there as to seem to be caricature of a dumb-fuck. bigoted righty. It's like you can't even make up the shit he comes out with and say it with a straight face. But then again, we should be compassionate. It may simply be brain damage incurred during his time spent in service to himself in the armed forces. Some damage runs deep.

#207     Jul 10, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Speaking of the brain-dead. Welcome back FC.

#208     Jul 10, 2013
  9. OK, nobody expected you to know what "encouraging family values" means.

It means treating gay people as second-class citizens and denying them rights because of how they were created by God.

Now you know a little more.

Congrats. You are now more knowledgeable then a toad. :D

#209     Jul 10, 2013
  10. Fuck you.. Asshole..

#210     Jul 10, 2013