Obama administration is an abject failure?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Bingo.

#191     Jul 10, 2013
  2. And what does it mean to "encourage family values?" I think that's code for something.

#192     Jul 10, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Yet true.

#193     Jul 10, 2013
  4. And you can note that I didn't simply say it has to be smaller. I said it should be limited by the foundational laws of the nation, which can be altered. ATM it is not limited and illegitimate. Just because our competition does something, doesn't mean they are doing it right, and does not in any way necessitate that we follow suit. If we are going to however, then the Constitution must be amended to legitimize our govts actions. It hasn't been amended to allow for many of things the federal govt is doing right now.

So my assessment of your view is that it is incompatible with the Supreme law of the US. If State govts were to operate these programs they would have much more leeway and near unlimited power to do so (although they still can't simply disregard our Rights as citizens), the federal government does not. I agree with the reasoning behind that (AND it is the law), you don't seem to, and I wonder why?

#194     Jul 10, 2013
  5. 1) Seriously?

2) Who cares what you think about this imaginary code bullshit. Stop listening to the voices in your head.

#195     Jul 10, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Opinions aren't truth, Ricter. Probably 2/3rds, if not more, of this forum would say you are a fucking idiot. Is it true?

#196     Jul 10, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because you support principle. Ricter supports his "team". There's an important distinction, there.

#197     Jul 10, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

While your self-esteem appears to live and die on what happens here on this forum, the forum is not a representative sample of the American public.

So, I couldn't care less about what "this forum" would say.

#198     Jul 10, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hope you can see that people like future broke, bent arrow, broken ak, dickter, rcg, etc., are TRULY more of an enemy to America than the Taliban could ever fathom... They're ALL mentally ill, yet they get a stage to sound off on to destroy a great Country...:(

Best thing is they will be eliminated from the gene pool when all hell breaks loose as they'll run out of bb's when others have bullets, and will say, "hey, no fair. We want a time out to reload some pellets this time."

#199     Jul 10, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Excellent, then we've established opinion vs. fact/truth. I knew you could do it.

#200     Jul 10, 2013