Obama administration hints at prosecuting Romney for tax evasion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jem

jem

Really its hard to imagine voting for 4 more years of some of the worst economic years since WWII.

8.2 /15 (real) percent unemployment but private sector is doing fine.
    Big inflation / devaluation of dollar
    Trillion dollar deficits and no budget
    Support of the Muslim Brotherhood over previous allies
    Bowing to foreign leaders
    Massive tax increase on middle class / universal insurance company care
    Crazy Regulations and threat of more
    Did stop too big to fail or push for glass steagall.
    Plays far more golf than works on the economy
    Gives assault rifles to Mexican Drug gangs - or asserts privilege
    Takes credit for work done by seals and Bush
    Blames Bush for everything else
    And then tells business owners - the govt is really their benefactor and they didn't build that.
    Massive increase in Food Stamp recipients.
    Believes in taxes over economic recovery.

#31     Jul 28, 2012
  2. Most of which are either lies or just made up.

We have the lowest income tax rate since Eisenhower.
    No support of Muslim Brotherhood, don't listen to crazies like Bachman, just silly.
    Never apologized or "bowed" to foreign leaders, except perhaps when civil protocol demanded.
    Golf?
    Never said the gov't is their benefactor
    See taxes above, google it. Never mind, here: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20060440-503544.html
    Never said that to business owners.

Just talking points Mr. Jem. Please do some research before typing this tripe. I'm not your enemy, and neither is Obama. The enemy may be the Made Up vision of Obama being sold to the blind followers and the simple Obama haters by Rove and his team.

Change the channel just for a while.

And, since we have a bet, no need to get into all the failings of Romney, who continues to turn off everyone, even his own party.

#32     Jul 28, 2012
  3. Yes you are without a doubt "the most dangerous enemy we have" bar none .

I seriously mean that.

#33     Jul 28, 2012
  4. If you mean me, personally, then obviously you just make shit up. Standard protocol for many extreme right types I guess, you learn from the best, your leaders Rove, Hannity, Beck and crew. How childish.

Sorry to confuse you with the facts.

#34     Jul 28, 2012
  5. jem

jem

1. You just provided proof that I was right... This is some of the worst economic times we have had since WWII.
    When you tax and regulate the crap out of the economy... it stagnates, people lose income or jobs. If you have a system where higher incomes pay higher rates... your overall rate drops as income decreases. Don't forget to add in State income tax and all the other taxes we pay. We still have the stuffing taxed out of our productive citizens.

2. You do not have to listen to Bachman to know what has happened in the middle east, particularly in Egypt.

3. Bows ---

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9WlqW6UCeaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. ben·e·fac·tor/&#712;ben&#601;&#716;fakt&#601;r/
    Noun:
    A person who gives money or other help to a person or cause.

If he was not saying Govt was their benefactor was he really saying I did not build my business?

5. golf Obama Plays Golf for the 100th Time of his Presidency

When it was recently reported that Mr. Obama had played his 100th round of golf, the president said that playing golf was "the only time that for six hours, I'm outside." Therefore, by his own estimate, the president has spent 600 hours playing golf, as compared to just 412 hours in economic meetings of any kind throughout his presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...conomy-As-Dog-Owners-Spend-Walking-Their-Dogs

#35     Jul 28, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

The Obama admin better prosecute Romney, it's the only way they are going to stay in office. Cheers to Jimmy Carter's second term.

Obama is the worst president we've ever had, the worst!! He's horrible.

Democrats suck basically, government can't pay it's minimums without borrowing so their answer is more government!! "More government please" they say with such sad eyes that nobody can deny them their freebies.

#36     Jul 28, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Please pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow dumbass!

#37     Jul 28, 2012
  8. Wow, I'm impressed at your cogent comments. Thank God the R's have such intellectuals in their court, makes my Obama win bet a lock for sure.

#38     Jul 28, 2012

9. Yes, I mean you and everyone of your cohorts that believe like you do "ARE" the single greatest danger to our nation.

It isn't the terrorists, iran ,NK, china, drug gangs, illegal immigrants,etc.

It's the home grown collectivist idiot who thinks "you can get something for nothing" and "bigger govt is the solution to ALL problems " those people are the greatest threat to our nation.

#39     Jul 28, 2012
  10. I agree with your sentiments but anybody that literally believes that really doesn't know squat about history.

#40     Jul 28, 2012