Obama administration hints at prosecuting Romney for tax evasion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jul 27, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I predict it based on the fact that the 2010 election was 35 D/35R/20 I and the polls you are citing have Obama up a few points with a 7 to 11 point skew to democrats with random and or registered voters.

so when you convert to likely voters and 35.35.20 you have Romney way out in front. Just like Rasmuessen shows. Then if you take into account the recent Gallup Voter Enthusiasm poll... you realize more Rs than Ds are likely to show up.

Crushing defeat for dems across the board.

#21     Jul 27, 2012
  2. Devoid of charm, a twit, a some other names - and I don't like that kind of thing being called from UK'ers to any American. But these guys here really need to change the channel away from Fox to CNN or something.

Obama trailing badly my ass. As I've seen, AK, you do a great job in keeping things real here. I understand the lies, and the reason Romney must tell them, since there are no legit grounds for him to run on. But, when people who tell lies start to believe them, well, pretty bad stuff.

Keep up the good work. Obama is doing very well. And, Mitt better do something about his foolish cultural crap. He's making Obama look so much better in the world's eyes, and ours of course.

And, a point about someone calling themselves Brass. I admire and respect someone from another Country who is intellectually advanced enough to care about Global politics. Those who give him shit are just weird, why would a trader, a business man, anyone for that matter NOT want to be involved in US politics?

#22     Jul 27, 2012
  3. Obama currently has a 15 point lead over Romney.

[​IMG]

#23     Jul 27, 2012
  4. Thanks Mr Bill

I also have the utmost respect for Brass

#24     Jul 27, 2012
  5. "Nobody knows if Romney broke the law"? If nobody knows in this case, it sounds like there is nothing there.

Typical smear tactic. Lack of positive knowledge does not lend support to any particular outcome. Romney, like Obama, is entitled to the presumption of innocence.

However, not releasing the returns does lend to his opaqueness. In general, it is hard to know what this guy is about, what he
    would do in the Oval Office.

#25     Jul 27, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

Obama sucks, he's the worst president ever!!!!

#26     Jul 27, 2012
  7. Be patient,he'll be out of office in 2017

#27     Jul 27, 2012
  8. Hard to beat the cogent arguments from those who say Obama sucks, eh? They don't care why, or if, or what, or anything else, just doing as they're programmed by Rush, Beck, Hannity, and all the loons.

#28     Jul 27, 2012
  9. +1

#29     Jul 27, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

But we definitely know that Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geitner and Charlie Rangle committed tax evasion.

#30     Jul 27, 2012