Obama admin threatens woodward: "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET DOING THIS'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 27, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Awful noble to apologize after the reporter shows he wont be pushed around by the obama admins gestapo tactics.

#21     Feb 28, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Those were the emails before Woodward cried "threatening".

#22     Feb 28, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Obama threatens anyone who airs the administration's dirty laundry. Even liberal Lanny Davis isn't imune.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dR-uoBT4uJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Feb 28, 2013
  4. Americans with influence NEED to stand up against political tyranny.... just like the Founders. If not, Venezuela/Cuba, here we come.

:(

#24     Feb 28, 2013
  5. Every story is a non story with this administration. Benghazi? What's the difference? What's done is done. Move along. Obama is a failed leader, exhibiting a King gone crazy kind of maddness. Sequester is my idea. No wait, I didn't really mean that. Drones don't exist. Wait they do exist. Truth and transparency is what my administration will be about. What, never heard that. Don't have any idea what you're talking about. No story here. On and on it goes, covering for the gross incompetence of this administration. Incompetence being a kind assessment. Others could easily argue something more sinister.
    The Ministry of Truth would be proud of you for keeping the faith. Keep up the good work Comrade.

#25     Feb 28, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It has nothing to do with "this administration". Those are the actual emails.

#26     Feb 28, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Obama is too narcissistic to be a good president or to be looked back upon as a success in the years to follow. I don't know that there has ever been a president with a mental disorder to this degree.

#27     Feb 28, 2013
  8. Someone suggested "Odumbo = America's Caligula". Hard to disagree.

#28     Feb 28, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

As you have utterly no knowledge of history, yes, it would be hard for you to disagree.

#29     Feb 28, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Maybe a scholar sometime in the future will write a book on his comparisons to the tyrant. Sometime after Obama is far enough removed from power to be able to threaten him.

#30     Feb 28, 2013