Obama admin threatens woodward: "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET DOING THIS'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 27, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are there even that many of us left?

#11     Feb 27, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

We'll find out next election.

#12     Feb 27, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unfortunately I think we found out last November.

#13     Feb 28, 2013
  4. Real Journalists are tough to find these days. An honest Journalist, even tougher. An honest liberal Journalist. OH MY GOD!! Team Obama's worst nightmare. Obvioulsy Bob didn't get the memo about working for the Ministry of Truth.

#14     Feb 28, 2013
  5. Bravo to Bob Woodward.

Couple of questions for Bob.

What's your motive? Why now?

Seems now a days when David takes on Goliath, David ends up under the bus with a scandal or has nothing to lose (going to get fired, retire or black listed).

Whatever the outcome, I'm sure Woodward has his followers and I hope his words plant seeds into further investigations.

Good luck.

#15     Feb 28, 2013
  6. Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this,"

Woodward might be the first terrorist to be hit by domestic drone strike.

#16     Feb 28, 2013
  7. Vlad The Impaler?

#17     Feb 28, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

:)

#18     Feb 28, 2013
  9. He was so evil.... found a way to run the spike up through the vic's body to avoid ripping through major organs. That way, the poor guy suffered for DAYS before dying.

#19     Feb 28, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

The non-story continues:

"Here's an excerpt from Sperling:

I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today. I do understand your problems with a couple of our statements in the fall -- but feel on the other hand that you focus on a few specific trees that gives a very wrong perception of the forest. But perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here. But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim ... My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize."

"Woodward, who would later profess to be unnerved by Sperling's email, replied very calmly:

Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me. You get wound up because you are making your points and you believe them. This is all part of a serious discussion. I for one welcome a little heat; there should more given the importance. I also welcome your personal advice."

#20     Feb 28, 2013