Obama admin continues to thumb their nose at the law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 2, 2012.

1. stoic

stoic

Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, A spokesman immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

Hillary Clinton’s picked up on this charge. In a March 27 conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Phil Singer claimed:

Singer (March 27): Sen. Obama has often referred to himself as “a constitutional law professor” out on the campaign trail. He never held any such title. And I think anyone, if you ask anyone in academia the distinction between a professor who has tenure and an instructor that does not, you’ll find that there is … you’ll get quite an emotional response.

The only thing that has been underestimated about Obama is his contempt for the Constitution, and his Doublethink.

#11     Oct 2, 2012
  2. I dont know if you fell for that or if you expected me to fall for it either way your post is bull shit

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

"Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors"- University of Chicago Law

[​IMG]

#12     Oct 2, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Black foreign student with some white qualities who could speak English well.

#13     Oct 2, 2012
  4. So do you think Obama is making these descions on his own?

Imo, it's one thing to know where you can get "creative" with the law and another where moral ethics etc affect your desicions and you decide to push the envelope.

#14     Oct 2, 2012
  5. don't be fooled...Obama was just a TA, Teaching Assistant.

#15     Oct 2, 2012
  6. Cult of personality. Jack Hershey devotees have a similar psychology.

#16     Oct 2, 2012
  7. Not on his own,no president does but Obama is clearly not the dummy you accused him of being

#17     Oct 2, 2012