Obama absent during mid east crisis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Are you that dense?
    How old are you anyway?

No, we don't have a monarchy.
    And nothing that I have stated suggests anything of that nature.
    I'm not sure what country you are from, but we here in the United States of America have ONE PRESIDENT AT A TIME THAT IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

I guess that principal appears to escape you, along with a lot of other fundamental facts about how our government and executive branch operate. Perhaps you should go back to school and take a U.S. Civics class. It might help you understand some of the basic tenets of how our government functions.

#31     Jan 3, 2009
  2. Good luck defending a man that can't even make his own thoughts public about certain issues.

I believe Obama is incredibly indecisive.

You think somewhat otherwise.

Of course we are going to clash and of course we are not going to agree on anything when it comes to Obama.

I would love to share insults all day long but there comes a point where you realize this isn't getting anywhere.

Have fun being a dumbass buddy. :p

#32     Jan 3, 2009

3. Since when has Obama not made his thoughts on Israel known to the public?

Actually, it is you who continue to show to ET just how much of a FOOL you are, since Obama's support of Israel has been on record for quite some time . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-UeFWEmU4s&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AaL1Se38gg&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jATQU2qh1m4&feature=channel

Once again, you show yourself to be a 2-year old crying in the corner because your Mama took away your candy bar.

:D

#33     Jan 3, 2009
  4. #34     Jan 3, 2009
  5. Why should he have to say it?
    He's already on record as saying it.
    Besides, he is not currently COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
    President George Bush is. Or have you not noticed that?

Why that escapes you is absolutely beyond all comprehension.
    Why is it that you need to have TWO PRESIDENTS GOVERNING at the SAME TIME?

For most of us, it would be because it is not appropriate.
    I repeat: Not appropriate.

Has anyone in Congress been asking for Barack Obama to speak up on the Israel/Hamas issue?
    Have Republicans asked him to? Democrats? The Media?

No, of course not.
    ONLY you.

#35     Jan 3, 2009
  6. You know what deserves contempt Landis? Indecisivness deserves contempt.

The Huffington Post, one of the most liberal media outlets out there is even willing to acknowledge the indicisivness of Obama.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-cohen/obamas-silence-on-gaza-is_b_154049.html

Landis you are simply unwilling to see through your bias that Obama so far bleeds indecisivness.

Once you settle down with all your childish, desparate and impulsive insults maybe you can start to realize the reality of things.

#36     Jan 3, 2009
  7. Excuse me, but where does it say that our COMMANDER IN CHIEF is being indecisive in regards to the Israeli attack on Gaza?
    Is the United States of America not very clear in its position?

"The United States strongly condemns the repeated rocket and mortar attacks against Israel and holds Hamas responsible for breaking the cease-fire and for the renewal of violence in Gaza," said Condoleezza Rice. "The cease-fire should be restored immediately."

Again, please answer the question that I posed above . . . Yes, or no.

#37     Jan 3, 2009
  8. Oh man your funny.

He isn't the commander in chief yet. Just because he isn't yet does not mean that the Huffington Post one of the most liberal media outlets did not already see the true Obama.

Your in denial and I have more things to do with my life than debate your dumbass.

Why don't you write The Huffington Post and ask them why they think Obama is not what he said he is?

#38     Jan 3, 2009

9. You couldn't answer my question about whether or not the U.S. was being perfectly clear with their position on Israel attacking Hamas in Gaza with a simple yes or no, could you?

Instead, you change the subject by suggesting that a blog, the Huffington Post is the de-facto beacon of Obama's political position, and that such a political position is MORE important than what is being spoken by the current President and Commander in Chief, and his Administration.

How typical of you.
    Do you always chose to wrap your bias in neat tidy little partisan boxes?
    Is that what the mentally challenged do? They fit their bias into a tidy little box, and if it doesn't fit they change the subject?

Looks like your obsession with President elect Obama continues . . .

Leave it to you to think that U.S. Foreign Policy revolves around what the Huffington Post thinks and how they feel somewhat "snake-bitten" by the fact that Obama isn't as liberal as they want him to be. Shocker!

And leave it to you to think that the U.S. has TWO ACTIVE COMMANDERS IN CHIEF at the same time.

I'm not sure who is dumber.
    You, or Ben Cohen of the Huffington Post.

Perhaps you and Ben can enroll together in that U.S. Civics class that I was talking about earlier.
    In that way, you and he could learn that the United States of America only has ONE acting President at a time, ONE Commander in Chief at a time, that speaks for the entire Country. In that way, the message is perfectly clear, and no one person is bigger than the Country as a whole.

Too funny.

#39     Jan 3, 2009