Obama a one term President, Really?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

not to mention the portion of "forgiveness" will amount to approximately $2000 per family, if figures in the blogs are any indication. oh yeah, big bank for the buck. then piss everyone who is fiscally responsible off even more.

#11     Mar 10, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

While the thought of another four years of Dumbo make me want to vomit, I have to concede, given the electorates stupidity, another term is a possibility.

#13     Mar 10, 2011
  3. If the election were held today Obama would win easily. Nov. 2012 is a long ways off. Four bucks plus at the pump will destroy the economy if that happens. ME blows up any worse than it is will destroy the economy.
    If Obama had any brains, he doesn't, he would push conversion to natty gas right f'n now. Hundreds of thousands of jobs would be created with the build out, many small business opportunities would arise, and we'd get off the Arab tit. If he did that, and held a public hanging or two of financial exec's, figuratively speaking of course, :eek:, Obama would win in a landslide.
    Conversely, if a Repub had the brains, they don't, to do the same, they would win easily. We will once again be given a choice between dumb and dumber. Both parties will be too busy pitting the 40K a year guy against the 80K a year guy to do the right thing.

#14     Mar 10, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Don't even joke about that. Obama is a disaster for America. :mad:

#15     Mar 10, 2011
  5. As FOX would be inclined to ask, under different circumstances, of course: Why do you hate America?

#16     Mar 10, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I think Mr. Obama will being going home after one term as President.

The anger I saw during the healthcare takeover convinced me that the white independent voters who elected Barrack Obama have left the building.

Uh thank you very much. :D

#17     Mar 10, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I don't. Why do you obsess over America?

Trust me I hope you're right.

Yes he is.

#18     Mar 10, 2011
  8. But the electorate IS America. And if you believe the electorate is stupid, then how exactly would you describe your feelings for America?

#19     Mar 10, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe I love stupid people. :D Well, except for you of course.

#20     Mar 10, 2011