Obama a 1 term Prez?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 25, 2009.

How will the Dems fare in '10 and '12?

1. Congressional Dems lose big in '10, Obama out in '12

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Congressional Dems lose big in '10, Obama stays in '12

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Congressional Dems maintain majority in '10, but Obama out in '12

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. No "change"

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  1. And for some reason Mr. Shoen and Mr. Rasmussen conveniently IGNORE reporting their own data regarding CONSUMER CONFIDENCE . . .

"The Rasmussen Consumer Index gained six points over the past week and now shows consumer confidence at the highest level since Obama was elected. At 70.4, the Consumer Index is up fourteen points over the last month."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Hmmmmm...

Now why would someone omit what many would feel is one of the most significant statistics given the current state of the American economy???

#21     Mar 29, 2009
  2. The "hopeless" retards who put Obama in office are the ones who are hopeless. That is why they fell for the "Hope and Change" bullshit that Barry put out. To fool you idiots into voting for him. You turds would vote for a goat as as long as his slogan was "Hope and Change". You must all be hopeless and thinking Obama will change you into a winner. He will not.

All of you will stay losers forever. Too bad.

#22     Mar 30, 2009
  3. You don't have any intellect at all if you think SNL had anything to do with the 2008 election. What a nutjob.

#23     Mar 30, 2009
  4. If you think I am going to read your PM's then you really ARE as stupid as I think.

#24     Mar 30, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

He sent you PM's too.

Too funny.

He sends me a PM implying I don't trade because I post too much.

I point out that on average he posts more than I do.

Then he claims HE struck a nerve.

It's not hard to see why Landis crossed over to the gay side of the proverbial political isle.

He thinks (if you call it that) like a liberal.

#25     Mar 30, 2009
  6. Is one term President the goal is this day and age?

#26     Mar 30, 2009
  7. fhl

fhl

I'm lookin for a golden cross soon.

[​IMG]

#27     Mar 30, 2009