Obama 47% Palin 46%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 8, 2009.

1. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/12/sarah-palin-barack-obama-poll-gap-narrows.html

"Obama's new Gallup Poll job approval number is 47%. Last month it was 53%.

Regular Ticket readers will recall how in this space in late November we pointed out that Obama's closely watched job approval slide was coinciding with Palin's little-noticed rise in favorability. And it appeared they might cross somewhere in the 40s.

Well, ex-Sen. Obama, meet ex-Gov. Palin.

The new CNN/Opinion Research Poll shows Palin now at 46% favorable, just one point below her fellow basketball fan. "

2. Wallet

Wallet

Palin's unelectable but her endorsement will bring a good portion of the GOP to the rally of a candidate.

That endorsement will not come cheap.

As for the POTUS numbers, people are getting nauseous of the spend - spend - spend broken record.

Most of the vital points he campaigned against, he's now in favor of or expanding. Hard to blame the prior administration, although he did just that in his speech today, when your actions are just enhancements of the prior.

3. I think she can have her biggest impact on the 2010 2012 congressional elections.

4. It's pretty amazing considering how much time the media has spent on trashing her and how much bag licking time they've spent on him.

What a complete slap in the face!

5. aegis

aegis

Shit Sandwich 47% Shit 46%

Should I just flip a coin?

6. I bet OJ Simpson would do better in a poll than Obama.