Obama '12

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Mar 3, 2011.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Unless we get a Carter-like international incident, it looks like it's Obama for another 4.

Hate to say it, but we got shit to run against him. Is everyone planning on '16 to get involved and active? The Right better learn from the Hillary lesson of '04 - deciding she wasn't ready and she should wait cost her the presidency. Same thing is going to happen to all the guys/girls planning to sit this one out.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Disagree. Christie is the Man. The big guy in the dark suit is going to send the putz from chicago straight home.

Many will not play nice if there is another Obama term. It could be bad.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

easy does it. anyone in their right mind would not come forward until they absolutely had to. who would subject themselves to a hostile liberal media. there is almost zero reward to coming out early, and a whole lot of risk.

4. cstfx

cstfx

Christie IS NOT going to run, even if he is a Republican's wet dream. Wish he would, but ain't going to happen.

5. pspr

pspr

I truely think my dog could beat Obama given the proper platform. I know she could beat him in a debate just by growling at his stupid ideas. She's much friendlier in a crowd and everybody who meets her just loves her. :D

6. BSAM

BSAM

What groups do some of you think will vote against Obama in the upcoming election?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The intelligent groups.

8. BSAM

BSAM

Is this why you think Obama will be elected again?

9. Obama is going to be very hard to beat ,especially with the horrible group of GOP candidates that is likely to run in 2012 .Whether they admit it or not most republicans know this to be true which is why up to 50 % of republicans pin their hopes on a birth certificate,impeachment, assassination etc to get him out of office.

10. I'm not an Obama supporter, but that was funny. Congrats on the witty reply.

#10     Mar 3, 2011