Obama = 1 Trillion dollar deficit

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Joab, Jun 30, 2008.

1. If you care about America's future and you've got any balls... your vote will be in protest... you won't vote for either of the presidential (gag, gag) candidates.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I voted for the third party candidate 3 times and what did it get me................
    monkey brain bush.

You got to think of something better than that Gnome.

#31     Jun 30, 2008
  2. I wouldn't make that assumption.

Just because Obama opposes the war in Iraq doesn't mean he's an isolationist.

His speech to AIPAC was the same old "we'll fight for Israel" spiel as Clinton/Bush.

Obama has advocated bombing both Pakistan and Iran.

The "peaceniks" voting for Obama are the same types of idiots who elected LBJ over Goldwater.

#32     Jun 30, 2008
  3. I couldn't agree more.

#33     Jun 30, 2008
  4. offbyone

offbyone

No matter who the president is, he is going to be handed a giant disaster of a situation. The next president isn't going to be able to do one thing w/o putting us further into deficit.

Bill Gross is politicking in this article. McCain and Obama both have plenty of policy plans that will put us further in debt.

#34     Jun 30, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Well, we don't have a better choice. BEST we can so is to state, "NEITHER OF THOSE BASTARDS ARE WORTH TWO DEAD FLIES"... perhaps eventually the message will sink in.

Remember, "Cowards die a thousand deaths".

#35     Jun 30, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

I don't see how that will help gnome :(

It will just make it easier for them to get what they really want.

I just can't believe in a whole country of some pretty brilliant minds that these are the top two people available.

#36     Jun 30, 2008
  7. pt199

pt199

Congress just voted to fund the war in Iraq and Afghanistan for another year. I wonder how our boy Obama voted??Don't forget now the Dems control congress!

#37     Jun 30, 2008
  8. Bad day all around today:mad:

#38     Jun 30, 2008
  9. If by, "Snake Oil drummer selling "elixir", you are referring to the traveling salesmen in the 1800's they weren't selling coffee-colored sugar water: that was cocaine and morphine concoctions.

#39     Jun 30, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

Metaphorically the same now... :>)

#40     Jun 30, 2008