Oath, what oath?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by palmbeachdude, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Let you "yes" be yes, and your "no" be no. Beyond that is "of the devil"...that is, of egoic consciousness.

Egoic consciousness is about "you" being small and powerless. And by buying into it's fear-full dictates, you give your power away.

When you give your power away, there is always someone or some "thing" who will step up to take it from you. When organized, this is called "authority", or, "government", or..."Bible", or..."Koran". Another word for these is "idols".

So now there is some question about which idol to use in the making of another idol.

Jesus

#11     Dec 2, 2006
  2. Actually, I think he will.
    The whole 'left hand is the ass hand' thing is NOT a <b>Muslim</b> belief, but an <b>Arab</b> one. Since Ellison is not an Arab, I'd expect him to use his left hand without thinking twice.

Anyways, now that the U.S. has a fifth column element in the legislature, here's what you guys have to look forward to:

In 'brutal oppressive' Israel, there are always about ten Arab Muslim PLO terrorists and other assorted enemies of the state who are permitted to hold seats in the 120 member Knesset. Day after day, they do everything in their power to stab their host nation in the back, such as; Pushing to legally force Israel to disclose details of her nuclear arsenal to the world, openly meeting with top foreign terrorist leaders, inciting and participating in violent street riots, and all sorts of other assorted shenanigans. Enjoy!

#12     Dec 2, 2006
  3. RM---what do you mean "you guys"? Don't you live here?

#13     Dec 2, 2006
  4. Yeah, but I'm already used to it.

#14     Dec 2, 2006