Oanda's campaign against Marketiva

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by gramercy, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gramercy

gramercy

Regarding the regulatory aspects, let me quote one of the pages on your web site:

http://www.oanda.com/site/oanda/fxweek_03262001.shtml

March 26, 2001: "Olsen said as the service is only trading spot FX, and not forwards or futures, it does not need to be externally regulated. But he says OANDA will behave "as if we are regulated", and investors will have some protection from the risk management tools on offer."

Let me ask you one more question:

You have physical presence in Toronto. Are you regulated in Canada?

#21     Feb 10, 2006
    #22     Feb 10, 2006
  3. bl33p

bl33p

So where in your paranoid mind does it show that username MarketivaLoser is an Oanda staff member?

Please do explain sentence by sentence, word by word.

Because there is no such revelation anywhere in there. If you see things that are not there that is your problem and your problem only.

#23     Feb 10, 2006
  4. phildunn

phildunn

When the fight between Oanda and Marketiva will end? :D

#24     Feb 10, 2006
  5. gramercy

gramercy

You do not want to see it. I am not expecting Oanda staff member to admit that.

#25     Feb 10, 2006
  6. bl33p

bl33p

So you back up your baseless accusations with more baseless accusations. Unfortunately for you, they will not magically become true by you manically repeating them. But please do offer us more insights into your persona, not that I would really care.

Anybody can read the truths about the real beef from my first post in this thread.

#26     Feb 10, 2006
  7. gramercy

gramercy

You don't care, as you say, so I would not provide you that.

Good thing is that you know what Marketiva is:

scammer, leeches, cockroaches, scam, they suck, low life, identity fraud scam, spammer, rogue, cheat, fake, useless, lousy, they are asians, asian outfit, they speak engrish.

That is the Oanda language describing Marketiva...

#27     Feb 10, 2006
  8. I don't know about them, but your Engrish is pretty questionable.

Oops...am I now an Oanda employee too? Crap!

#28     Feb 10, 2006
  9. bl33p

bl33p

"That is the Oanda language describing Marketiva..."

I think what you mean is "such language was used by private persons writing in their own personal capacity on Oanda's message board".

Based on this thread, will you now go on to other boards claiming "This is the EliteTrader language describing Marketiva..." ?

You have some serious issues and a fatal deficiency in the English language is just one of them.

#29     Feb 10, 2006
  10. gramercy

gramercy

Well, you are the one who repeats "leeches" and "bloodsuckers" all the time...

#30     Feb 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.