Oanda's campaign against Marketiva

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by gramercy, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gramercy

gramercy

If you are not working for Oanda, why do you reply on each message posted in this thread (copy at MoneyTec) that reveals Oanda's dishonest campaign against Marketiva.

Don't tell me Oanda has been so good to you as a customer so you have to "die for them" ;-)

You are a sad character...

#11     Feb 10, 2006
  2. gramercy

gramercy

2cents: You are the "first responder" in Oanda's forum propaganda team.

How much they pay you per forum post?

#12     Feb 10, 2006
  3. bl33p

bl33p

Why do you feel you have to be starting threads like this all over various message boards? Of course you will get replies, spreading such blatant lies.

Does the recently found out truth about the way Marketiva operates bother you somehow? Perhaps you did not do your due diligence yourself. Please check what you are affiliating yourself with, that is if you do have a conscience and certain things would bother you.

#13     Feb 10, 2006
  4. gramercy

gramercy

Well, the things said on the Oanda forum are idiotic, no doubt about that. They openly slander competition with insults and racist comments.

The campaign is as dirty as possible. But I would not expect Oanda staff member to admit that.

#14     Feb 10, 2006
  5. phildunn

phildunn

Well,I think it's better to stop arguements between Oanda and Marketiva now. Both are good forex dealers. :)

#15     Feb 10, 2006
  6. tell us more phildunn, how safe shld we feel with marketiva... i asked for some, i believe, relevant info, and didn't get an answer from grammercy!??

#16     Feb 10, 2006
  7. bl33p

bl33p

Please show us where an Oanda staff member admits that or even gets involved in the discussion. Or otherwise we have to count this as yet another of your lies.

You are trying in vain to accuse Oanda for individual people's writings. But you would like to silence people who tell the found out truths about Marketiva, wouldn't you. You can threaten and you can try to intimidate, but there will always be some messageboard which will uphold the principle of freedom of speech and the truth will eventually come out.

Because for some reason you do not like the truth. And to tell the truth, neither do I, the kind of truths I have found out and have posted to this thread already.

#17     Feb 10, 2006
  8. gramercy

gramercy

#18     Feb 10, 2006
  9. gramercy

gramercy

Here it is:

http://talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581014&postcount=211

http://talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581035&postcount=213

http://talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581041&postcount=214

Here is what MarketivaLoser wrote to PhilDunn ("Philly"):

"I am doing this Philly cause you started this nonsense at Oanda - and you are misleading people. It is leeches like you that give the industry a bad name"

#19     Feb 10, 2006
    #20     Feb 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.