Oanda

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by sirpangolin, Mar 3, 2006.

Are you down with Oanda?

Poll closed Mar 10, 2006.
  1. Yup

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Nope

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Still haven't decided...

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. They do not advertise...their phenomenal growth has been by "word of mouth", through treating traders fairly...

a must read..."the traders bill of rights"

#21     Mar 3, 2006
  2. gkishot

gkishot

Ah, that's why its design is so well thought out.

#22     Mar 3, 2006
  3. An incredible free subscription to the UBS strategy and research under the resources tab in the platform.

#23     Mar 3, 2006
  4. Gold and silver trading coming soon....

#24     Mar 3, 2006
  5. A policy to introduce new features to Beta game...then to Game ...then after fully tested...finally FXTrade...

Ask an IB user how IB tests new things...

#25     Mar 3, 2006
  6. Now I can't prove this, but I would venture to say that Oanda's client base is not surviving on new meat. I would say you join Oanda...you stay...They probably have the longest client longevity list in the biz...with loyal, happy users...

#26     Mar 3, 2006
  7. The ability to add the bid...the ask....the average trade price horizontal dotted line visual on the chart...

#27     Mar 3, 2006
  8. gkishot

gkishot

How do you do that? I tried to change the default order size from units to % and it didn't work for me. It still keeps it as units.

#28     Mar 3, 2006
  9. a 'bracket" trading trade ticket...that shows your target with a horizontal line on the chart for the TP and kewl little triangles and squares that you can toggle on and off if you wish...

#29     Mar 3, 2006
  10. change to percent first....then fill in the box with your value for the percent...not the other way around....

save current layout....

#30     Mar 3, 2006