Oanda - Wtf ?????!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I've said it before, I don't know how you guys trade with Oanda anyway, slippage on both sides of all 4 of the 4 Eur/Usd trades I just made, that's just plain ridiculous :p

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask for crissakes!

#31     Mar 11, 2008
  2. sim03

sim03

OK, that's what I was afraid you were doing. Actually, that chart doesn't prove anything one way or another, because that's NOT an Oanda-accepted method of resolving fill questions conclusively. They'd probably get a good laugh if you ever tried to make a case based on "aligning your mouse" vertically (as opposed to horizontally) with, well, anything, and reading off the rapidly changing pip fractions on the price scale. Only the hard numbers in the info box are accepted.

We agree on the outcome - the OP has no case - but not on the method.

#32     Mar 11, 2008
  3. sim03

sim03

cabletrader, so you are now trading live on Oanda's real, non-demo platform... hell must be freezing over. What, CMC spreads are getting under your skin after all these years?

#33     Mar 11, 2008
  4. LOL

Nah, I prefer a pip being a pip too much to trade Oanda :)

I'm desktop sharing with a guy in the US, I trade the accounts for the early European up to the US open and then he trades the US session, works out quite well (if only he'd move his damn account, lol!)

As for the topic, I concur (unfortunately because I take every opportunity to have a dig at my mates over at Olsen & Associates) that the high Bid on all the charts and platforms I have access to was 1.5401 so forestgril you were so close but so far away and you know what they say, 'don't be a prick for a pip' :p Better luck next time, just make sure you keep the wind behind you!

#34     Mar 11, 2008
  5. That is the most info cabletrader has ever provided!
    Thanks for trusting cable. I think we made a major breakthrough today.:p

#35     Mar 11, 2008
  6. Ah, I never put out on a first date :p

#36     Mar 11, 2008