Oanda - Wtf ?????!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Guys!
    What should I do now?
    The pictures say more than thousand words so just look at it.

They simply didn't fill me, I was not in front of my comp, and when I now see this, I am really pissed off!

What should I do?

2. another one

3. and another one, all about the same... fu**ing scam, or what?

4. you're trading within a predefined market that oanda creates. i dont think this is new information.. you dont have a recourse here.

all forex brokers are creating a "pseudo" disjointed market based loosely on the real interbank exchange.

of course, correct me if i'm wrong (anyone that knows more about this). just my two cents.

5. Your account number is showing at the top.

6. I don't understand your charts, what are we supposed to see?

you got in a long, didn't got filled on target, and you let the thing ride to its full stop afterwards?

if this is the case,

if you are trading live money, you stay in front of your computer during the whole performance of your trades

if the prices touched your target and you didn't get filled, manually close the trade. According to your rules, the trade should be over, therefore don't let it run in the opposite direction

7. Is the blue up triangle a long position, the yellow box the target, and the red circle where you got stopped out?

If so... the Heikin-Ashi candles aren't bid/ask, so maybe the high of that candle was lower than than your target.

8. candles

candles

That's what i was thinking datamerc, although i dont use them Heikin-Ashi bars so am not sure how they work/

Although there is only a 1 pip spread on the EUR/USD so it does look a little suspect?

9. youre so right

op : switch to normal candles and repost the charts plz

10. Forestgril -- it looks as though the bid never met your sell limit. I would have the mods delete your account info.

#10     Mar 10, 2008