Oanda or IB?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by dtjohnson01, Jan 25, 2008.

1. drasfs

drasfs

You will see comments like that on the brokers with bad reviews here for instance:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews

I remember one review there(but not which one) that someone hade been profitable for a long time, and then suddenly they got filled wrong so that their whole account got burned.

#21     Jan 28, 2008
  2. cstfx

cstfx

drasfs,

Just a heads up on fxpeacearmy and it's former incarnation, fxbastards, when you get a moment, it does you well to do a search here with the subject Felix. Don't want to repeat what has been writen many times over, so pls take a read.

Like they all say, information is power.

#22     Jan 28, 2008

3. Oh come on, you don't seriously believe that crap do you?

Think about it. Slippage. Requotes. Log files. Paper trail.

Even the dumbest newbie would have a hard job blowing an account on one trade!

Besides which, Felix and 90% of the contributors to that site are full of shit!

#23     Jan 28, 2008
  4. drasfs

drasfs

I've read that felix is angry and has created this website to blackmail brokers and that he writes bad reviews that isn't true. But i would rather be pessimistic than realistic/optimistic when it's about safety of founds or money that you have worked hard for.

#24     Jan 28, 2008

5. That's an interesting idea. Is there a clause anywhere (broker or SiPC agreement small print) that prevents someone doing that or makes the insurance invalid in the event of a claim? If not then it would be an ideal solution.

#25     Jan 28, 2008
  6. I've read that rumor as well, how true it is I don't know.

But apart from that just read why some of the reviewers think their broker is ripping them off, most of it doesn't make any sense!

#26     Jan 28, 2008
  7. Must....resist...flame....must not....give in......

#27     Jan 28, 2008
  8. lol, looks like my red rag needs replacing :)

[​IMG]

#28     Jan 28, 2008
  9. cstfx

cstfx

Then don't.

#29     Jan 28, 2008
  10. He didn't.

#30     Jan 28, 2008