Oanda and myfxbook

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, Jan 24, 2018.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Does anyone know if I can use Oanda to follow traders on myfxbook. I have already linked a MT4 account and am able to publish and have others follow me, but can I follow others? I have spent hours trying to figure it out and have google searched, but am finding zero information.
    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

2. Xela

Xela

Just a question, Paul, but have you actually asked Oanda? They have online chat support available, and should surely be able to answer this question immediately?

3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

I have a premium account and have a employee dedicated to my account, but he is out of town. His voice mail directed me to another associate, but I didn't follow through. Went on the live chat, but the operator was clueless and made no effort to ask around the office even when prodded to do so.
    For whatever reason, two threads I started on myfxbook will not post and I can't find anything to indicate that I can't post yet. Sent two emails to myfxbook, zero response.
    Pretty sure Oanda doesn't support following traders and have setup an account with Forex.com, but want to exhaust the option before I fund the new account.
    Thanks for replying though.

Xela likes this.