Oanda - Add Your SCAM SCREENS Here

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, May 4, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

bid/ask

#11     May 4, 2008
  2. Let me tell You. As soon I will have more money, I will swith to another broker. What for would this forum be if not to talk about such things??? Do not be aggressive then, You do not have to answer if You don't want.

I have changed my trading style recently and I ("hopefully") enter trades for hours, not seconds, so GFT would be better for me, especially because leverage is 1:400 there. If You are sure of Your method, the bigger the leverage, the better.

But a ECN- based broker is also a solution if I find GFT unfair. After 20 or so trades with GFT, I have not.

#12     May 4, 2008

3. I AGREE!

This is making a fool of a client, They will tel You, how pefectly fair they are and stab You in the back.

#13     May 4, 2008
  4. One more thing. I will switch to another broker, but first I will beat them and get my lost money back. It is unreasonable, but I want them to see, that all in all - my account was not profitable to them.

For my satisfaction - I will get from them twice the sum, that I have lost, and then - get out.

#14     May 4, 2008
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Are you friggin' serious? Man you ARE a newbie.

They have made a profit off you from the very first trade (albeit, not much of a profit when you are trading 216 units, cough, at a time, as one of your posted charts details) and they will continue to make a profit off you with every ensuing trade you make.

Who knows? You just might make back that 500$ you deposited and feel big. Good for you. Based upon you posts here on this forum, you are the type of rube dealers love.

Good Luck on your Joe Lewis quest, Senor de Cervantes. You'll need it!

#15     May 5, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Well you sure told me!

Yeah you keep telling yourself that. That other guy is right - you are a rube.

#16     May 5, 2008
  7. TO ALL SO CALLED TRADERS THAT INITIATE THESE KINDS OF STUPID THREADS:

------ GET A REAL TRADING STRATEGY! -------

YOU WILL NOT BEAT THE BROKER WITH THE BROKER'S TOOLS OR WEAPONS. YOU NEED TO BEAT THE MARKET, NOT THE BROKER. SO FAR, YOUR BROKER IS YOUR FRIEND.

I AM USING A BROKER WITH A 5 PIP SPREAD ON THE GBPUSD AND I AM MAKING MONEY. YOU DON'T HEAR SERIOUS PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE REALLY 'OVERTRADING'. CHECK THE TERM!

#17     May 5, 2008
  8. I think it's obvious that the OP is a complete kook. Between this thread and the others she/he has created that continually bash a service many of us have no issues with. Regardless, even if she/he DOES have an issue with Oanda, why anyone would continue to go back to someone they claim is cheating them is beyond me.

forestgril, you are entitled to post anything you want in this forum, provided it follows the rules. However, I'm going to begin to merge your threads together into one long, whiney thread if you keep creating more of these, as I see no reason for you to fill the forum with posts of the same type, over and over again.

#18     May 5, 2008
  9. the only time i see wacky prices from oanda is when they jack up spreads during news releases.

otherwise, i haven't noticed any funny prices where one would be stopped out by oanda.

#19     May 5, 2008
  10. cstfx

cstfx

Worth repeating!

#20     May 5, 2008