O/U on Obama dropping to mid 30's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 11, 2010.

O/U on Obama dropping to mid 30's

Poll closed Aug 16, 2010.
  1. End of Oct.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. End of year

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. March Expiry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's Bush's fault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I will say by October.

2. A 10 point drop in a month isn't realistic imo

He wont go that low at all imo.Rev Wright,Bill Ayers,weak minded clinging to religion ,no public option,10 % unemployment,build up in Afghanistan,oil spill, etc and he hasn't gone below 44 % in gallups daily tracking poll .

He has a solid base of blacks,latinos,gays,poor,and people who despise republicans who wont let him drop mid 30's imo

Unlike Obamas reelection we only have to wait until Oct for this to be proven wrong

3. It's actually only 6 or 7 points to the mid thirties.

If I told you Lehman Bros. Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch and AIG would all go out of business within a few months of each other would you think that isn't realistic?

4. When you say mid 30's i consider that 35 % and the top poll is gallups daily tracking

He is at 47 on wall street journal poll,45 on gallup and 43 on rasmussen

5. Not comparable imo.

6. Of course it isn't but I'm sure if I told you he could jump 50 pts. in a day you would whole heartedly agree.

RASMUSSEN POLL: Obama Approval Falls to New Low: 42%...

7. No I wouldn't

Rassmusson many times have been lower then other polls,i wouldn't rule out one day them having Obama at 35 %

I dont think he will drop that low on gallup daily tracking or the RCP average