O.G. Trade Group

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Jackson3210, Jun 2, 2021.

1. If there are any like-minded traders that have been interested in joining a group for collaboration, sharing intel, and/or just bounce ideas off of, I'm looking to put a group together. I'm in New York but this doesn't need to be anything initially dependent upon in-person logistics... just something informal with the objective eventually maybe boiling down a crew with different resources & skillsets as a group to form something stronger....this is how some of these things start anyway, so let me know...

2. According to your Profile, you are in Long Island. You may want to give more information, like your age, experience, instruments, etc.

Your resources & skill sets are?

THREE jars of Noxzema does not count, like @Saltynuts

Could not help myself @destriero

PS. There is plenty of information here; you can lose yourself for like 6 months, easily...

destriero likes this.
  3. I'm 48,and been trading equities since owning AAPL at $7 (but I also owned & loved WorldCom at the time ha ha). I've been trading options & some futures seriously only about 2 1/2 years, but now primarily focused in this area. I also used to program in Java, etc. back in college, but still shaking the rust off, and starting to work within python just to compile statistical data and potential patterns , not expecting to create an ALGO. I also subscribe to some premium services.

destriero and N2M like this.
  4. AR15

AR15

What does this have to do with anything he posted? Just looking for a reason to mention the guys name? Why? That’s the kind of stuff teenage girls do

5. Why? I could not help myself. I actually have a LOT of fun doing it!!!

Teenage Girls? Maybe I will go fully trans, just to call you transphobic ;)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  6. My best advice is to acquaint yourself with the material posted here. Simply use the search feature, and look for prolific posters, within the areas you are interested in.

AAPL is the first stock I ever bought, Summer 1997. As usual, I sold quite early!

7. AR15

AR15

Call me what you want bud

Name calling and shaming only works on liberals. I know where I stand

8. Oh Lord! You stand fully TRANS; I can sense it ;)

9. I’m 21, and am looking to see how people think and operate when making trades. I like to think I know how to day trade using basic patterns such as reversals. I use TD ameritrade but am familiar with some different scanners(screeners). If u create a group I would love to be a part of it.

10. I would like to join your group, i have 5+ years in trading

#10     Jun 3, 2021