Nzd/usd - Aud/nzd

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ivanovich, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Hey Exchanges,

I read in another thread that you take a long time to setup your trades. This indicates to me that you are trading on a pretty long time frame, perhaps even longer than Daily charts?

That's much different from my own strategy which is pretty much mean reversion in the direction of the trend.

So I'm really getting curious about your bullishness on the NZD when it is so contrary to what I and many others are seeing. If you believe the trend that I am predicting is wrong, then of course I'm interested in hearing more!

Hoping you have a few minutes and the inclination to teach me something new :)

Cheers and good trading!

#21     Apr 4, 2006
  2. Sometimes it's a good strategy to go against what 99% of people are doing, in this case, the kiwi :)
    However, I might leave this strategy to someone else...

-Kastro

:D

#22     Apr 4, 2006
  3. First, bravo on your winning trades! And thank you for posting an actual snapshot.

It's so much more refreshing than what market participants do, that is, write what they claim they do but never show the proof.

I'm not boasting but, my strategies are so advanced they're off the scale.

It would take a book to explain in detail what it is I do and why.

It's not simple.

To win consistently in the ForEx, you've got to beat the market.

And, this market is FULL of the nastiest, meanest, hardest, fastest, most greedy, most intelligent and yes, the dumbest traders in the world - from all over the world.

I don't trade trends.

I don't trade interest rates.

I don't trade mean reversion, don't trade off charts, don't trade off minutes, hours or days, don't trade current quotes/prices/rates, don't trade reversals.

Are we clear here?

Just keep working hard and trying to advance like Kastro does, and you'll progress.

Good luck, and let's see some more of those successful snapshots! :)

x

#23     Apr 4, 2006
  4. Not exactly fair, to leave you completely in the dark.

And, I don't mean to insult your intelligence, Piphunter.

This much I can tell you.

If you try to follow me, you'll get bagged.

Nobody approaches the levels of currency pressure I do - without blowing their accounts.

Where I end up - on purpose - is way outside stardard trading tolerances.

That's why many fledgling traders hate me on this forum.

But I can do so because I know how to maneuver once I get there.

Most don't (can't?) get there without losing substantial money on the way.

By the time they reach where I'm at, they're fried mentally and emotionally.

You've got to keep ahead of the curve! and the pack! :D

Best,

x
    ps: I might add that, I don't trade technicals or fundamentals, either.

#24     Apr 4, 2006
  5. Trailing stop was hit overnight at 6050. 35 pips. Will reshort on failure of 6085.

#25     Apr 4, 2006
  6. No one hates you for your trading style. It's your personality that continues to alienate you.

#26     Apr 4, 2006
  7. Sold, 200,000 @ 6106 w/stop @ 6185 and TP 6060.

#27     Apr 4, 2006
  8. Lowered stop to 6080. 26 pips locked in.

#28     Apr 4, 2006
  9. Stop hit. 26 pips profit. Will re-short at higher level if able.

#29     Apr 4, 2006
  10. Shorted again at 6105. Stop 6125. TP 6065. 100k units (as this trade is risky until it drops back down below 6100 convincingly.

#30     Apr 4, 2006