NYT: In Global Battle on AIDS, Bush Creates Legacy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 21, 2008.

1. LOL....the P is jerking everyone's chain here. He doesn't care about this. He's just waiting to see who responds.

#21     Oct 22, 2008
  2. Religion is not bad.yes, it could help greatly.
    There is nothing wrong with a married couple fucking like bunnies. it's not against sex per se. Sexual exclusivity could help greatly.

#22     Oct 22, 2008
  3. Bet there's some African warlords living high in the hog on that 15 billion.

Studies are hard to find because what the left doesn't want you to know is that straight, non-intravenous drug using men have virtually zero chance of contacting the disease.

No "causation" Dave but 64% of the women in America with AIDS are black. Sux. These could be our sisters dying.

Black men are only 35%. Common sense tells us black guy's are more often than whites to be bi-sexual. Black men bring aids home from prison.

Bottom line is 80% of HIV incidents involve homosexual anal sex.

#23     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Always has to be a smart ass.......:D

Wait till you see my next one!

BTW: That Afghanistan portrait was awesome.

#24     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Lol, yeah-however, the topic is, actually, interesting and debatable. The"legacy" of reagan, and the Bushes on aids is, undoubtedly, appalling.

Refusing to promote preventative measures, beyond preaching abstinence in exchange for food aid and building churches is just-cheap and very nasty, given, the "legacy" topic of providing shitloads of drugs from favoured pharma corps.
    How many cases now needing drugs, were the result of these blinkered and hypocritical measures??

Who knows, but it seems, at face value, to be a highly cynical measure.

#25     Oct 22, 2008
  6. There is different Islams and Christianitys. Different beliefs of the same religion, that is why they fight with each other.
    Islam against Islam, and Christian against Christian. It is forbidden to speak about sex in some Islam religion. This is some of the problem in Africa with AIDS.

#26     Oct 22, 2008

7. Pabst is worried about more his country and the changes for traders if Obama is president. No, he is not worried about Africa. So Pabst, I do not think you have to worry. You are a smart trader, and Obama will be ok. Not a communist (that was my fear too) Just my opinion on Pabst worrys.

#27     Oct 22, 2008
  8. I'll research this thing about Men & AIDS. I find it quite believable. Just be observing lots of societies were lots of heterosexual fucking is ongoing and where HIV rates remain low.
    Lots of Black Bro(s) on the down-low ? The prison theory has some traction, with me
    I'll let you know.

#28     Oct 22, 2008
  9. You're worrying about Pabst worries ? cute.

#29     Oct 22, 2008
    #30     Oct 22, 2008