Nyse...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgmodel, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Man, we'd have a field day with you in our psych classes. Not only do you have a reclusive, sexually frustrated personality but you are also a bigot on top of it all.

You demonstrate total class -- congratulations on being a total piece of shit.

#11     Jan 19, 2003
  2. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

#12     Jan 19, 2003
  3. Where is your source for this? $200 a week in Manhattan? Assuming a basic apartment would cost around $3k - $5k a month, wouldn't they have to pay just a little more for living expenses?

#13     Jan 19, 2003
  4. Profanity laced attacks and the race card all in one post. My, oh my.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you may be right.

Janitors on the floor of the NYSE after hours are usually rich and of anglo saxon ethnicity, right?

Keep the ad hominem attacks coming, ok?

Since you bring up you college experiences, are you taking Psych 101 for the second time? Or have you progressed to advanced studies of obsessive personality disorders.....like narcissistic personality disorder, manic depression and similar psychological dysfunctions.

Perhaps you could share with the class your "rate my face" experiences, your real trading experiences after hundreds of posts claiming to know it all, your purple haze experiences, your "Elite" poster status----now number 5 on the list in little more than 6 months, and your trip to New York and posting all those important images on ET.....or any other topic among the many topics about yourself that they would likely find interesting.

Maybe you could discuss this with the class:

"lol. Actually, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. We could set up a system that monitors how much the trade is going against you and give electric shocks that get larger and larger. Then, we could put some electromagnetic field on the head that causes orgasms (this is getting close to reality) and increase the dosage as the trade goes in your direction."

#14     Jan 19, 2003
  5. So let me get this straight. You think that there are no poor white people? You think that you have to be hispanic or black to sweep the floors at the NYSE? The real irony is that you consider yourself a liberal but hold all these really nice biases about demographics, ethnic backgrounds, etc.

This isn't the first time with you, either. Countless people have pointed it out. If you're a racist, just come out and say it, Optional777. Be a man and defend your beliefs and don't be a little pussy hiding behind your computer while playing with photoshop pictures of me.

Keep those half-standard photoshop pictures coming, too.

No, I'm done with Pysch 101 and have been for awhile. I got an "A" in that class and talked to my professor about how great it is to smoke up despite what the textbook said about weed.

Let's see:

a) I don't give a shit about the number of posts I have. Take me off the front-page list -- I don't care.

b) That picture on ratemyface.com was for fun. Do you know what that three letter word means? It means you're bored, you decide to try something new and you do it. Do you do anything besides play with photoshop? Probably not? Should I live my life the Optional777 way and sleep with my hand around the Photoshop 7.0 box?

c) Yeah I've smoked up and I've done drugs. Oh isn't that just so abnormal while growing up? My brain is so cooked apparently, DUDE.

d) So I was excited coming into the trading world and real-life experiences made me more humble. Now, I'm learning a lot more than I did before I came here and I'm progressing in the right direction. Again, shoot me for being passionate.

That would probably be an interesting idea.

#15     Jan 19, 2003
  6. <i>"So let me get this straight. You think that there are no poor white people?"</i>

Only if they followed your trade recommendations.

<i>"If you're a racist, just come out and say it."</i>

People who use the race card in an argument without reasonable foundation......well.....I don't choose to deal from that deck by responding to such nonsense. To do so would legitimize the foolish notions of yours.

<i>"Countless people have pointed it out."</i>

Hmmm. Does hyperbole and exageration usually work for you in argumentation?

<i>"No, I'm done with Pysch 101 and have been for awhile. I got an "A" in that class and talked to my professor about how great it is to smoke up despite what the textbook said about weed."</i>

I am sure your professor was impressed that you trust your own personal experience over that of textbooks.

<i>"That picture on ratemyface.com was for fun."</i>

It sure has provided a lot of fun for myself and other ET members.

<i>"Now, I'm learning a lot more than I did before I came here and I'm progressing in the right direction."</i>

You were sure you were moving in the right direction before you began your brief trading experience.

Why would this time be any different? You still cannot control your emotions.

<i>"So I was excited coming into the trading world and real-life experiences made me more humble."</i>

You are more humble now, offering up profanities to me in response to my comments?

<i>" Again, shoot me for being passionate."</i>

I don't need to shoot you. Your passionate tendencies will do that on their own if you ever begin trading again.

#16     Jan 19, 2003
  7. yada yada yada ...

#17     Jan 19, 2003