NYSE vs. Nasdq

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vox_lucidus, May 21, 2004.

1. ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

peace

axeman

#41     May 26, 2004
  2. sure you idiot, there are NO systems traders in macro markets at ALL....nothing about my comment is stupid.....there is an underlying assertion that i outperform the computer....in terms of returns.....what that has to do with what market one trades....i dont know...seems like your desperate to attribute some validity to your position, but your not doing very well

#42     May 26, 2004
  3. you fucking idiot!!! i said thankyou for saying something relevant, because everyone else is not! it was sincere you insecure twit....what a head case...geezz....

#43     May 26, 2004
  4. i appologize, i realise that you are very desperate for a retort, and because you have been belittled you entire life...you have a need to attempt to assert your superiority wherever you think you can....but i have a busy life...when ipost on a mssg board, i dont feel the need to proof read my posts, as long as everyone understands whati am trying to say, i am happy, mylife is to busy for such things, and posting on mssg boards is not a priority for me....unlike yourself who probably has a SAD life and posting on mssg boards is a major component of it........but you could understand where im coming from im sure....i also guess i can go into how warren buffet has others type his memos etc because he can not spell very well, and how george soros can barely speak english, and how he has bilingual assistants interpret his thoughts before they are put on to paper...but that would be pointless

#44     May 26, 2004
  5. Turok

Turok

LOL. You keep trying to escape from your statement:

>your system = my prison bitch

Well, *MY* system trades equities...DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It trades them RIGHT NOW...DUH!!!!!!!!! That is why I'm responding on a thread related to *EQUITIES*. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your *STUPID* claim is still that you as a newbie equities trader are bad ass enough to take on experienced system devopers and kick their asses IN EQUITIES RIGHT NOW!!!!. Uuuuuuuuh huuuuuuuuh (rolling eyes).

Give yourself some time...perhaps at least you should think in the Junior High time frame.

JB

#45     May 26, 2004
  6. Turok

Turok

You are really focused on this "insecure" thing aren't you. LOL Hmmm. Berating people who showed up to help answer your question makes you feel really good doesn't it.

I'm making a connection here...insecurity fixation -- outrageous claims of capabilities -- initiating put downs to make you feel big and capable.

Fun thread though. Hope it's helping you. ;-)

JB

#46     May 26, 2004
  7. If your used to Fx trading stick with naz. Generally it has the same ecn structure as fx. No middlemen controlling orders (NYSE)

#47     May 26, 2004
  8. THANKYOU GD!!

#48     May 26, 2004
  9. no actually these are all claims that youve fabricated,
    any remark ive made about my own trading in relation to my capabilites as a trader IN GENERAL, and i NEVER made a claim regarding my capabilites as an equities trader EVER, perhaps you could site which remark you derived that from......and as a note i have the opportunity to compare my trading with the most sophisticated systems trading in the world as my cousin is a designs and tests trading models for DE Shaw......the most elite quant firm in existence......thus my assertion regarding systems....look turok, boat, axe, whoever....i really dont care what you think about me or me trading and id really appreciate if you would not post on my thread anymore unless you have something to share regarding the threads topic, thanks.....
    and btw, i seriously doubt that your systems outperform shaw's and i out perform them, if you do GREAT! i really couldnt care less....and i dont think anyone else here does either....... i would welcome any pertinent info about the topic of the thread....other than that.....your responses arent really necc here....thanks again

#49     May 26, 2004
  10. Spelling is one thing, but who needs to proofread not to write like a 5 year old?

1) "you entire life"
    2) "mylife is to busy"

BTW, you my friend are no Warren Buffet/George Soros (they at least know the difference between NAZ and NYSE. By the way, if you would've clarified your response to my original post earlier, then you would have to throw your hissy fit at me (just at the other people here that you don't seem to be getting along with either, only because you are too stupid too see or admit that you made stupid comments to the effect that you can dominate any trading system). Funny how angry you seem in every post. You are a riot, you pseudo-intellectual monkey! Now be sure to swallow that bottle we talked about, I guarantee you'll feel muuuuuuch better! :cool: :cool:

#50     May 26, 2004