NYSE Regulations

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dr_ma, Jul 29, 2002.

1. dr_ma

dr_ma

Does anyone know where I can get all of the NYSE regulations. Namely regulation having to do with "freerides". I was not able to find anything on NYSE.com.

2. Is there a guy in the Bible named Joel?? Sounds Jewish...:confused:

3. It is all a secret ...

4. bung, my friend....

there is, in the Old Testament, the Book of Joel, which is a prophetic book. In other words, Joel was a prophet.

The Jews were a race set apart by God to bring his law and his Savior into the world (do you understand why everyone hates them now?)... Jesus is a Jew. I am, though born a gentile, by virtue of my relationship with Jesus, an 'adopted' Jew.

5. Free Ride.

Edgar Winter, "They Only Come Out at Night." Can't remember the band right now but it's an easy lookup on Google. Want to say Ronnie Montrose on drums...maybe Derringer on guitar. When I learned that riff I was near heaven.

Saw him in a dive in Tampa 15 years ago, with Leon Russell. What I remember most about the show was that, when they sang "Amazing Grace," the backup singer had tears streaming down her face. I didn't know what that was about at the time, because I was an atheist. Goosebumps thinking about it.

I also remember Mr. Winter turning around and glaring at his drummer once and his guitarist another time because they each missed a que (he obviously takes his work seriously). Edgar played keys, horns, and timpani on 'Frankenstein.' And he did a cool voice thing too.

6. Joel a jewish name sure....just like Chip and Buck, or even william III......hell why not even say Wheatherspoon is not a WASP name but a true Hebrew Tribe.

lol

7. o, the rules....sometimes a google search can turn up some interesting tidbits, excerpts from addenda to the rule book, memos, etc.

8. you need to study Tora more closely to understand why the Hebrew's are hated.

While ur at it might as well study Gemetra, which is mathamatically based. It breaks down the Hebrew words into numbers and logically proves the Tora to be Flawless. Each Tora up to now, hand written, has been set to Gemetra standards...just as if it were the original.

The roman church adopted Gemetra to study scripture of the New Testiment. They found many erras based on the Gemetra rules.

Hummm, "now u see why everyone hates the jews"

9. im am that. I know an Orthodox would probably not accept me as an adopted brother, but you know how I feel about it.

Hadn't thought of how that remark might be misunderstood. I trust my sentiment is clear.

It's always The World vs. God and His people.

shalom.